Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Big night for Hearts and Kilmarnock. Both teams have had very poor starts to the season but hopefully tonight’s they turn it around. If Hearts can start tonight as they did in the first half hour against Rangers they have every chance.

Kilmarnock are up against it but need a performance. They have looked nothing like the team they were last season! An early home goal then it’s all to play for

Best of luck to both

Proud of our efforts. Outplayed by a much better side in the end. For half an hour it looked possible, but the second goal last week made it so difficult for us to overcome.

If that's Danny Armstrong's last game - and from his post match reaction it might just be - then thank you and good luck. Gave everything for us, can't ask any more against a very good level of opposition.

A great European experience with some tough tough draws, hopefully don't have to wait another 30 years to see us play in the continent again.

Watched the Hearts game and unlucky on the night. Never really got going and a pretty poor game that never flowed due to an overly officious referee. Disappointing as Plzen were nowhere as good as I thought they’d be.

Disappointing night for both Scottish clubs but we still have representatives in all three group stages.

Watched the end of Larne v Red Imps and it was a hat trick from Andy Ryan that saw them qualify. At least one Scotsman will be celebrating tonight

I know your gonna believe us........

Great effort. Won me my first coupon and then Edpanyol won me my second coupon. Can’t beat an injury time winner or two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.