Scottish independence

Chris in London said:
Blue Til Death said:
RandomJ said:
If this happens can we have a game of thrones style split and declare a King in the North.

We already have one.... He's called Colin..!

Prestwich Blue?
I think the true descendant from the young pretender is a Peter Pininski.
He could legitimately claim the crown in Scotland.

<a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/DJack_Journo/status/506549585310130177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/DJack_Journo ... 5310130177</a>

To quote Agent Harris in The Sopranos,

"We're gonna win this thing!"

If the Sweatys vote yes on the 18th and they are away abroad on their holidays will they be allowed back into the UK with Uk passports that they have just voted to leave?
Only asking as I am away in Crete on that date and I don't want loads of Stateless Jocks clogging up the hotels breakfast room nicking all the porridge and bread rolls while their travel applications are being processed!!

TGR said:
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
It looks like the turkeys may just go and vote for Christmas after all.
Oh yes!
I know there has been a slight shift in the polls but I don't think they are that daft, hopefully they are though!

blue underpants said:
TGR said:
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
It looks like the turkeys may just go and vote for Christmas after all.
Oh yes!
I know there has been a slight shift in the polls but I don't think they are that daft, hopefully they are though!

From what I heard this morning on radio 4 (best station on the planet) the latest poll shows 47% for a Yes and 53% for a No.
However this does NOT include the undecided voters. To be honest I'm not sure just how big a chunk the 'don't knows' are and
therefore what influence / effect they could have on the overall outcome of the vote?
However, anything above 40% for the Yes vote in the final outcome will keep Salmond in a job and in power and also allow him to
continue to agitate for another referendum and that looks nailed on at this moment in time.

For about 2 years I was undecided but leaning towards no. This was until around a year ago - or maybe less - and at the current time I can't figure out why I would even be so fucking stupid to even contemplate voting no.

Better together campaign has been an absolute disaster from the beginning. Scaremongering after scaremongering.

We'll keep the pound (confirmed by Alistair Darling), our pensions will be secured, and we can afford it. This has all been covered in detail.

All with the added bonus that we will get to make decisions which suit our own bloody country rather than London and the South East.

No more Tories (unless of course, WE actually vote for them!!).

Since 1942 142 countries have voted for independence. Not one of them has ever wanted to give it up yet neither one of the 142 countries have been in such a position to vote for independence as Scotland are at the current time.

There's more to fear in the event of a no vote (Tories, Ukip, EU referendum etc etc) than anything in a yes vote.

"Of course Scotland could be a successfull independent nation" - Even David fucking Cameron admits it.

Vote yes!

ayrshire_blue said:
For about 2 years I was undecided but leaning towards no. This was until around a year ago - or maybe less - and at the current time I can't figure out why I would even be so fucking stupid to even contemplate voting no.

Better together campaign has been an absolute disaster from the beginning. Scaremongering after scaremongering.

We'll keep the pound (confirmed by Alistair Darling), our pensions will be secured, and we can afford it. This has all been covered in detail.

All with the added bonus that we will get to make decisions which suit our own bloody country rather than London and the South East.

No more Tories (unless of course, WE actually vote for them!!).

Since 1942 142 countries have voted for independence. Not one of them has ever wanted to give it up yet neither one of the 142 countries have been in such a position to vote for independence as Scotland are at the current time.

There's more to fear in the event of a no vote (Tories, Ukip, EU referendum etc etc) than anything in a yes vote.

"Of course Scotland could be a successfull independent nation" - Even David fucking Cameron admits it.

Vote yes!

I'd honestly love to know how

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.