Scottish independence

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
But if the don't get a currency union they won't have to pay it 'cos the debts belong to / are underwritten by the Bank of England...............One think Salmond isn't is daft..thats for sure

Does anyone think that the residual UK would allow Scotland to join the EU if they didn't take their share of the National Debt?

Does anyone think that the residual UK or the USA for that matter would allow Scotland NATO membership if they
insist on the removal of Trident?

Salmond may be a very cute political animal but he really would be playing with the big boys if this "divorce" turns nasty.

The other half was up at Faslane not long ago with work
She was telling me it would cost upwards of £20 billion to decommission it & scotland could foot some of the bill,its one big nightmare if they voted yes for the MoD...

2m7adz8.png

Blue Maverick said:
Let them vote YES pull out all our troops and nuclear subs then invade them and use Scotland as a dumping ground for all the not rights and illegal immigrants we don't want.
Like Australia but with lakes, mountains and midges

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
But if the don't get a currency union they won't have to pay it 'cos the debts belong to / are underwritten by the Bank of England...............One think Salmond isn't is daft..thats for sure

Does anyone think that the residual UK would allow Scotland to join the EU if they didn't take their share of the National Debt?

Does anyone think that the residual UK or the USA for that matter would allow Scotland NATO membership if they

Salmond may be a very cute political animal but he really would be playing with the big boys if this "divorce" turns nasty.

Correct. The Scots will be su.ply mad to allow the breakup of the union and it will be a bad thing for the wider world. They already gave their parliament and national identity. But what annoys me most is thus co stang slaggjng off by Salmond and co. Not asi gle pisitive comment about three hundred plus years of Great Britain and all the fantastic things achieved not to mention working together to defeat the Nazis etc. Had they gone about it differently then no problem but the anti English and British sentiment is shameful and it has turned Scotland I to a djivided nation nomatter the outcome as I would imagine the unionists will go on referring to Scotland as British despite Salnond.

peter.evans said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

Correct. The Scots will be su.ply mad to allow the breakup of the union and it will be a bad thing for the wider world. They already gave their parliament and national identity. But what annoys me most is thus co stang slaggjng off by Salmond and co. Not asi gle pisitive comment about three hundred plus years of Great Britain and all the fantastic things achieved not to mention working together to defeat the Nazis etc. Had they gone about it differently then no problem but the anti English and British sentiment is shameful and it has turned Scotland I to a djivided nation nomatter the outcome as I would imagine the unionists will go on referring to Scotland as British despite Salnond.

Ps apologies for the Allo Allo spelling mistakes !

Anyone who thinks that jocks will vote yes for a mythical fairer social aystem and not because they are anti english is deluded. True they mention westminster a lot but i work amongst hundreds of them and they do not like the english and see this as a chance to give us a kicking.

peter.evans said:
peter.evans said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

Ps apologies for the Allo Allo spelling mistakes !
No problems here mate, a fair point well made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.