scouse derby - who do you want to win?

Draw or Everton win, before all this hatred from everton fans against us I always had a soft spot for them especially before moyes who is a complete twatter saying that its probably like the bellamy thing if he's not your player you did'nt like him

pskilla said:
Has to be Gollum's lot, purely as it's better for us if they win.
Yes this one and a few red cards for the red scouse (3 game ban)so they will be missing at our place

0-0, injuries, sendings off ,crowd trouble, bans, fines, ground closures!!!!! A right result

0-0 draw, 22 totally knackered and injured players, mass pitch brawl involving both the entire squads, and managers, both sets of dirty scouse fans fire-bombing each other then both teams get massive fines and deducted points.
i'll celebrate with a few pints and while my lucks in,.... get a shag.
fingers crossed

Liverpool v Everton line-ups:
Liverpool: Reina, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Insua, Mascherano, Lucas, Kuyt, Gerrard, Maxi, Ngog.
Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Riera, Aurelio, Babel, Degen, Skrtel.
Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Heitinga, Baines, Fellaini, Donovan, Osman, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha.
Subs: Nash, Bilyaletdinov, Arteta, Yakubu, Senderos, Anichebe, Coleman.
Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

everton team looking alright tbh!

Everton,narrowly.Simply because they're below us.
And they've got wonderful 'istree.

If the league situation was reversed,I'd like the red scouse to absolutely bury the twats with a record defeat and get Gollum sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.