Scudamore Sexism Scandal

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
What did he actually say to cause this situation...
It appears to amount to:
1) an email joking about women being irrational,
2) some double-entendre type banter about his mate's wife and golf clubs,
3) a nothing joke involving the words "big titted broads".

And that's it. Someone's seemingly out to manufacture a fuss to get him. The only thing is that he did that to another person three years ago who headed up an organisation he wanted to get at. So on that basis it serves him right but I fail to see that it's a resigning matter.

There's a never ending queue of people who it has absolutely nothing to with sticking the oar in. The media and a variety of the offended seem to be equating the PL with the FA, the PL is there to serve its members, it's not a 'guardian of the game'.

andyhinch said:
If I got sacked for that, I'd be bloody annoyed

Don't worry mate, I won't tell Mumsnet about our PM's.
Scudamore has been a tad unprofessional and indiscreet, but I hardly see it as a hanging offence.
I'm not really one for vendettas, as I find it far easier to simply hate everyone equally, but I think someone may well have an axe to grind here.

Here is another angle; The Interception of Communications act makes it illegal to read other peoples private conversations without a warrant from a court. This pathetic women has done just that, further she has copied the contents of those e mails. She has intercepted and stolen the contents of private e-mails for financial gain.
Why is she not being prosecuted ?

Blue Mist said:
Here is another angle; The Interception of Communications act makes it illegal to read other peoples private conversations without a warrant from a court. This pathetic women has done just that, further she has copied the contents of those e mails. She has intercepted and stolen the contents of private e-mails for financial gain.
Why is she not being prosecuted ?

Why indeed? If Scudders keeps his job he may well go for the jugular! I hope he does.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
And Scudders does keep his job! There's gonna be a lot of wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeth to follow!

Well I'm disgusted. On behalf of all the Right Thinking People I am outraged to say the least. What has happened to this country when someone can say things like he did ? Have we not morals ? I am going to write to my M.P se if I don't.

Henkeman said:
Bloody hell. Outbreak of common sense at the FA. Who'd have thought it?
Not really, it's nothing to do with the FA. If it had been their decision 100% he'd have been sacked by the sanctimonious twats.

Lancet Fluke said:
Henkeman said:
Bloody hell. Outbreak of common sense at the FA. Who'd have thought it?
Not really, it's nothing to do with the FA. If it had been their decision 100% he'd have been sacked by the sanctimonious twats.

Oops, of course - the Premier League I meant. An error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.