Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

Ancient Citizen said:
bluemanc said:
I think the Judges comments to them will live with them for the remainder of their lives.
Probably for the first time they lost control & were left totally isolated & powerless.
They will be desperate to get back into the public eye so dont be surprised if they attempt to do just that.
There is an appeal pending. I believe.
If we cave in to EU meddling, people will be very annoyed.
Appeal court judges have rejected the restrictions of minimum terms? Again, if I'm not mistaken, against general EU directives.
If I am mistaken, feel free to enlighten. I won't stake my viginity on it.
What are you talking about the EU for?

Skashion said:
Ancient Citizen said:
bluemanc said:
I think the Judges comments to them will live with them for the remainder of their lives.
Probably for the first time they lost control & were left totally isolated & powerless.
They will be desperate to get back into the public eye so dont be surprised if they attempt to do just that.
Appeal court judges have rejected the restrictions of minimum terms? Again, if I'm not mistaken, against general EU directives.
What I'm talking about is that I thought the EU, via the ECHR can overide decisions regarding whole life sentencing.
I may be wrong, though, hence my request that someone enlightens.

Ancient Citizen said:
What I'm talking about is that I thought the EU, via the ECHR can overide decisions regarding whole life sentencing.
I may be wrong, though, hence my request that someone enlightens.
Manchester City have a shit manager:

David-Moyes_GI_2681979b.jpg

Skashion said:
Ancient Citizen said:
bluemanc said:
Yep, as far as I'm aware the European Court of Human Rights isn't a European Union institution.

Blue Til Death said:
Put both of em in a cell with Charles Bronson, that will get em back in the public eye, let em allauh Akbar the fuck out of that when he's smearing the pair of em over the cell walls..!

I'm not sure I'd be so confident a 60 odd year old bloke would take out two, fit looking 20 odd year olds.

Would be an interesting watch though, I'll give you that.

They might have had a bit in common if they'd met a few years ago. He had a spell as a Muslim if I remember rightly.

tidyman said:
Blue Til Death said:
Put both of em in a cell with Charles Bronson, that will get em back in the public eye, let em allauh Akbar the fuck out of that when he's smearing the pair of em over the cell walls..!

I'm not sure I'd be so confident a 60 odd year old bloke would take out two, fit looking 20 odd year olds.

They might have had a bit in common if they'd met a few years ago. He had a spell as a Muslim if I remember rightly.

You would be surprised I can tell you he still look a handful, they may be young but they are cowards and despite his dallying in that religion, I suspect it was more to cause drama to the authorities than any meaningful affiliation to allah.

Blue Til Death said:
tidyman said:
Blue Til Death said:

You would be surprised I can tell you he still look a handful, they may be young but they are cowards and despite his dallying in that religion, I suspect it was more to cause drama to the authorities than any meaningful affiliation to allah.
Yeah, I don't think it was because he had a 'Death Wish'

Ancient Citizen said:
Blue Til Death said:
tidyman said:

Yeah, I don't think it was because he had a 'Death Wish'

I have one of them for those two, a long, slow painful one..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.