Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

MCFCTrick said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFCTrick said:
THIS is what this thread is about...what these two twunts did to a young lad.... fuck if the war was 'legal' or not and all the other shite being spouted here. These two twisted bastards did this in the name of a sick cult, to a young lad serving his country.... they deserve to rot and die.
What sick cult was that?

The one that treats women like second class citizens, is totally intolerant of all other religions, preaches death to homosexuals, advocates female circumcision, and belongs in the dark ages not the 21st century...
Does this cult you're on about have a name?

supa-dapa-dan said:
mcmanus said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
Anti semite nazi.

Oh please fuck off you touchy religious fucking idiot. Your use of 'anti Semite' at anyone who doesn't adhere to your view of the world is pathetic.

How the fuck is Dazdon a fucking Nazi? Really how?
Whoooosh.

Haha. Hook, line and sinker.

Dont know if this has been mentioned but can you imagine being one of the coppers that had to take them down after they started kicking off in court i bet they got a right good kicking and fell over a few times the coppers must have to restraine themselves when near the scum, i think stoning would be a good sentance with a lottery to see who the lucky buggers are who get to do it.

its a Barm said:
Dont know if this has been mentioned but can you imagine being one of the coppers that had to take them down after they started kicking off in court i bet they got a right good kicking and fell over a few times the coppers must have to restraine themselves when near the scum, i think stoning would be a good sentance with a lottery to see who the lucky buggers are who get to do it.

It was more than likely G4S that took them down.

We should probably be grateful they remembered to transfer them to a prison and not let them out for an afternoon stroll.

its a Barm said:

This is not China, Saudi Arabia, the USA or Iran we are a civilised country who don't kill folk for their crimes.

Fucking stoning people for Christ's sake?

tidyman said:
its a Barm said:

It was more than likely G4S that took them down.

We should probably be grateful they remembered to transfer them to a prison and not let them out for an afternoon stroll.

Good point. This group as security don't have the best of records, hope they're in Belmarsh and not sharpening cleavers in my local later.

mcmanus said:
its a Barm said:

This is not China, Saudi Arabia, the USA or Iran we are a civilised country who don't kill folk for their crimes.

Fucking stoning people for Christ's sake?

I have never sinned, therefore I think I am eligible to cast the first 200 stones at these two low life mofo's, however that's too good for em as far as I am concerned, I want a least 1 cup of boiling sugar chucked in their faces every week.

I despise these creatures with every bone in my body but....

If I committed harm on them whilst in a capacity of care within the judicial system I would believe myself to be as bad as they are.

And I just wouldn't give cunts like them that credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.