Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

I wouldn't Daz, I would happily abide by their sick extremist mantra and feel really good about hurting them in the most vile ways I could, wherever I was. Obviously my views wont be palatable to some but I can live with that. !

Blue Til Death said:
I wouldn't Daz, I would happily abide by their sick extremist mantra and feel really good about hurting them in the most vile ways I could, wherever I was. Obviously my views wont be palatable to some but I can live with that. !

Those are your views m8 and although they are not mine I respect them because that's how you feel.

Killing these sick and twisted C*NTS, is not the answer. Yes, Lee Rigby (RIP) was a victim, but the ongoing suffering of his family, friends and colleagues are where the pain is going to live on.

These animals should be locked in a solitary room with absolutely no outside connection. Supplied with only a bucket and the floor for comfort. The only time they interact with anyone should be when they are handed their bread and water through a rusty slot in the door. No communication. No interaction. No exercise. No bed. No daylight. Just a constantly flickering light and a dripping tap outside their door.

Left there to ponder the failings in their lives for the rest of their days.

This is the only way we can assure punishment is dished out at a minimal price to the tax payer.

Ancient Citizen said:
tidyman said:
its a Barm said:
Dont know if this has been mentioned but can you imagine being one of the coppers that had to take them down after they started kicking off in court i bet they got a right good kicking and fell over a few times the coppers must have to restraine themselves when near the scum, i think stoning would be a good sentance with a lottery to see who the lucky buggers are who get to do it.

It was more than likely G4S that took them down.

We should probably be grateful they remembered to transfer them to a prison and not let them out for an afternoon stroll.

Good point. This group as security don't have the best of records, hope they're in Belmarsh and not sharpening cleavers in my local later.

There will be a few nervous infidels if either of them ever gets allocated to kitchen duties, that's for sure.

mcmanus said:
its a Barm said:
Dont know if this has been mentioned but can you imagine being one of the coppers that had to take them down after they started kicking off in court i bet they got a right good kicking and fell over a few times the coppers must have to restraine themselves when near the scum, i think stoning would be a good sentance with a lottery to see who the lucky buggers are who get to do it.

This is not China, Saudi Arabia, the USA or Iran we are a civilised country who don't kill folk for their crimes.

Fucking stoning people for Christ's sake?

Hey, it's something they themselves would surely advocate! Pick yer rocks....

MCFCTrick said:
mcmanus said:
its a Barm said:

This is not China, Saudi Arabia, the USA or Iran we are a civilised country who don't kill folk for their crimes.

Hey, it's something they themselves would surely advocate! Pick yer rocks....

Big fuck off pebbles for me, rib shatterers..!

dazdon said:
I despise these creatures with every bone in my body but....

If I committed harm on them whilst in a capacity of care within the judicial system I would believe myself to be as bad as they are.

And I just wouldn't give cunts like them that credit.

This is my take on it too.
These folk are vermin, but to retain the moral high ground we mustn't descend to their levels, otherwise we are no better than they are.
Also, Lee Rigby's family wanted justice, not revenge.
We should respect their wishes.

I think the Judges comments to them will live with them for the remainder of their lives.
Probably for the first time they lost control & were left totally isolated & powerless.
They will be desperate to get back into the public eye so dont be surprised if they attempt to do just that.

bluemanc said:
I think the Judges comments to them will live with them for the remainder of their lives.
Probably for the first time they lost control & were left totally isolated & powerless.
They will be desperate to get back into the public eye so dont be surprised if they attempt to do just that.
There is an appeal pending. I believe.
If we cave in to EU meddling, people will be very annoyed.
Appeal court judges have rejected the restrictions of minimum terms? Again, if I'm not mistaken, against general EU directives.
If I am mistaken, feel free to enlighten. I won't stake my viginity on it.

mcmanus said:
its a Barm said:

that vile filth do not qualify as human beings

stoning is therefore totally acceptable

for starters anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.