Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

put the bastards in the same cell as charles bronson!!!
he would tear their fuckin heads off!!!

Fundamentalists my arse. In their western stone island garb. They were a pair of psychotic cowards.
I think our security services could brainwash them into denouncing their supposed beliefs with a week.
They're full of shit.
Their pathetic lives are well and truly fucked, they'll be hated until the day they die, just like Ian Watkins and Dale Cregan.
End their lives by firing squad or let them stew in a cell I couldn't care less, I'd pull the trigger myself and piss on their carcasses.

yes they are scum but soft arse Britain will wipe their arse till they pop their clogs.

hang the cunts, nice and slow, then beam it round the world and show that nobody fucks with us.

cut the fucking pc bullshit.

blue underpants said:
foxy said:
Bluemanc100 said:
They'll be segregated and cost us a fucking fortune to keep warm and fed... Let's hope someone gets to them

Yup, the Armed Response Unit should have just put a round through his head. Would have saved the Ministry of Justice a fortune!
I know that would be the sentiment of a lot of people but that would be murder and we don't want to stoop to their scummy level, no let them rot now for the rest of their natural miserable lives but every now and again get the red hot pokers out!!

Plus they wanted martyrdom.... Now they can rot in fear of a slap every day

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:
yes they are scum but soft arse Britain will wipe their arse till they pop their clogs.

hang the cunts, nice and slow, then beam it round the world and show that nobody fucks with us.

Carry on like this, and you can forget a free meal at Piccolinos.
Now think on.
that's where he'll want to go after the hanging
works up an appetite don't you know

de niro said:

hang the *****, nice and slow, then beam it round the world and show that nobody fucks with us.

Now think on.

Can you take me instead? I am far more liberal

SiWatts90 said:
How many more of our own will be lost by these fanatical killings before we actually as a country do something about it though? Its all well and good saying you can't sink to the same level but what if it was your son that had been hacked to death for being a soldier?

Counting down the years for the civil war within this countr to begin in fact it is already happening in places where Sharia law is being dictated and it makes me sick to the stomach as we are letting these people shit on our forefathers memories and everything they fought for.

Do you seriously believe this?

Ducado said:
de niro said:

hang the *****, nice and slow, then beam it round the world and show that nobody fucks with us.

Now think on.

Can you take me instead? I am far more liberal

In fairness Attila The Hun is far more liberal than Bill.
I would gladly take all the moderators for a slap-up freebie if it ensured a year unbanned, but knowing you lot you'd bring back BB2 as a mod and he'd ban me first thing Monday morning.

BigJimLittleJim said:
SiWatts90 said:
How many more of our own will be lost by these fanatical killings before we actually as a country do something about it though? Its all well and good saying you can't sink to the same level but what if it was your son that had been hacked to death for being a soldier?

Counting down the years for the civil war within this countr to begin in fact it is already happening in places where Sharia law is being dictated and it makes me sick to the stomach as we are letting these people shit on our forefathers memories and everything they fought for.

Do you seriously believe this?

Yes the soulless heathens have gone too far.

article-2019547-0D076F0C00000578-230_468x334.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.