Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

I understand those not in favour of the death penalty....though I don't personally agree with them.

And as things stand here we don't have the death penalty, so 'life' is the harshest option....but it needs 100% to mean life.

And it's the manner in which these toads are kept that needs looking at. Zero privileges, zero allowances for worshipping the sick cult they follow, zero fuck all but the very basics to keep them alive....that is the only acceptable alternative to putting this scum down.

MCFCTrick said:
I understand those not in favour of the death penalty....though I don't personally agree with them.

And as things stand here we don't have the death penalty, so 'life' is the harshest option....but it needs 100% to mean life.

And it's the manner in which these toads are kept that needs looking at. Zero privileges, zero allowances for worshipping the sick cult they follow, zero fuck all but the very basics to keep them alive....that is the only acceptable alternative to putting this scum down.

I don't. lentil eating mard arse fuckers.

eye for a fucking eye.

de niro said:
MCFCTrick said:

eye for a fucking eye.

...until a family member of yours is wrongly executed.
Have a word with quality control, or Ducado gets the spaghetti vongole and a couple of bottles of Barolo.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:
MCFCTrick said:

eye for a fucking eye.

Have a word with quality control, or Ducado gets the spaghetti vongole and a couple of bottles of Barolo.

yeh of course, I mean its so odds on that that will happen that we best let everyone off.

de niro said:
de niro said:

eye for a fucking eye.

yeh of course, I mean its so odds on that that will happen that we best let everyone off.

But that's just it mate.
If we wrongly imprison someone, then we can let them out, and they can try to rebuild their lives.
That option is somewhat limited when the innocent person is pushing up the daisies in Southern Cemetery.

If your going for pure vengeance I would have thought been banged up for the rest of their lives was far worse than a few moments of pain, having never been anything other than a free man I can only imagine that it's not exactly a fun experience

de niro said:

But that's just it mate.
If we wrongly imprison someone, then we can let them out, and they can try to rebuild their lives.
That option is somewhat limited when the innocent person is pushing up the daisies in Southern Cemetery.

Agree where there is any shadow of a doubt, but in cases such as this one, where there is ZERO chance of any injustice, that argument is void...

MCFCTrick said:
de niro said:

But that's just it mate.

Agree where there is any shadow of a doubt, but in cases such as this one, where there is ZERO chance of any injustice, that argument is void...

But it isn't void.
Because if you have the death penalty for murder, then all murderers are executed.
There is no sliding scale of guilt or innocence in a court of law - if you are convicted of murder, then you are a murderer.
Simple as that.
And they all hang, if that is the punishment.
Can you not understand that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.