Scum Hunter Shoots Cecil the Lion

Lions and other predators need reminding of mankind's place at the top of the food chain from time to time. They need to know who's boss.

Impressive phishing throughout the topic bud but with this mentality wouldn't we all be dead, as I'd just see you in the street and kill you, taking all your money/wife/car/house.
Then some guy who's above me with a better gun or whatever kills me, taking everything.
just goes on and on, wiping everything out.

Take away all our advancements such as weapons and put you up against that Lion, he would rip you apart.

Why? If we don't flex our muscles like this from time to time, before we know it lions and tigers will be walking unchallenged around towns and villages looking to eat, loot and quite possibly rape at will.

A strong deterrent is needed to prevent this.
He was enticed out of the compound in order for the killing take place for God's sake. Absolutely ridiculous comment.

is 14 old for a lion ? maybe it was a bit of culling , the king is dead long live the king,when people say he was enticed out of his compound ,did they open the gate ? or was he on a reserve and allowed to be hunted ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.