Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Re: Manchester United VS Manchester City

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Im confused.... matchday thread?
well its not 'matchday' yet but theres a lot of hate/discussion to be said. so its just a discussion thread :D

how people can be confident going into this game i will never no, its the worst 90 minutes of my life like everytime we play them.... i cannot stand it, even when we are more than 1 up against them im still shitting it.

----------------Hart--------------------
Richards---Kolo------Kompany-----Zab
-----------------DJ-------------------
----------Yaya------Silva-------------
SWP--------------------------Kolarov
---------------Tevez-----------------

That is the team that will beat the scum.

cmonpls said:
u cant take success from game with brom who played very offensively, and are a real bad side so relevant..same team from that game just wont succeed against utd...its gonna be just easy game for them

I accept that our home win against WBA doesn't prove our mettle at the highest level but I nthink you'll agree that it signalled a general rise in comparrison to recent performance. I also accept that the rags slipping to defeat away to wolves doesn't mean that they've lost it entirely (we got a beating there too) but I do think that it will demoralise them and give our guys a mental lift.
Beyond that; it's a derby and [to quote kiddo] the form book goes out of the window. It certainly won't be an easy game for them and we can definitely beat them . . they know it and the pissed old geezer will be trying every trick in the book to fire them up.

I don't think that we need 'firing up' as such ourselves. Because our issues have been in getting our fighting hats on against the supposedly weaker sides - the thought of playing at the swamp will be central to every blue thought this week and Mancini will get the focus he needs and . . with a bit of good luck . . the result we desire.

It's almost a lose / lose situation for the rags - they've given it large about noisy neighbours, and knocked our 'big spending' as a road to success, so the 'up fergies arse' media have us nailed to lose and the result is that; the rags'll do no more than expected if they win and look fuckin' stupid if the draw or lose.
We want to beat them but we don't carry the weight of expectation that they do . . the little rapist'll be shitting himself at the thought of NDJ taking him out . . it's got all the promise of a major event and I must reiterate that; yes, we can beat them.

PS, the rags have their own forums where your view will be glady received.

ban-mcfc said:
how people can be confident going into this game i will never no, its the worst 90 minutes of my life like everytime we play them.... i cannot stand it, even when we are more than 1 up against them im still shitting it.

thats down to the refs not the players.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueGun said:
Bobby will just park the bus. What else did you expect from him?

It's really sad.

You are sad

surely a rag WUM this guy.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueGun said:
Bobby will just park the bus. What else did you expect from him?

It's really sad.

You are sad
its true what "bluegun" said though..

thats exactly what we will do

I liked the look of AK13 at, what one caller to BBC Manchester described as left-half yesterday. I thought he and Zaba did very well down the left.

I would be inclined to bring back NdJ (if he's fit) for Barry and leave the rest as it was yesterday.

I thought Boateng did well too; THAT tackle was phenomenal.

Milner can help out with midfield / defensive duties.

Tévez will be well up for it, especially after the hat-trick yesterday.

And Silva will hopefully rip them to shreds, if the dirty bastards don't do what they've tried to do to Petrov and SWP in recent seasons.

God, I hate the cheating gits and I hope, whatever team Bobby Manc puts out, we absolutely hammer them and rub their noses in it!

I just can't imagine what a win will do for the confidence of the fans and players... they really will talk about winning the league! Also, for United to lose two on the trot in this season where their worst squad in years could win the league, would be good for the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.