Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Re: Manchester United VS Manchester City

Mancini would probably consider a draw a good result ... but if he genuinely believes that we can still win the title , it won't be!

ban-mcfc said:
how people can be confident going into this game i will never no, its the worst 90 minutes of my life like everytime we play them.... i cannot stand it, even when we are more than 1 up against them im still shitting it.

X2, hate derbies. I felt almost relaxed when we were 5-1 up at Maine Road,..almost.

Manchester United VS Manchester City

Ricster said:
----------------Hart--------------------
Richards---Kolo------Kompany-----Zab
-----------------DJ-------------------
----------Yaya------Silva-------------
SWP--------------------------Kolarov
---------------Tevez-----------------

That is the team that will beat the scum.
SWP against evra that's what I wana see! Can't see bobby doin it tho

bobby may well stand or fall on this game !
if he trys parking the bus,as the other poster says that suits them, and we get beat can you imagine the backlash ?
most of us want to go there and stuff em .
our manager however doesnt seem to like "going for it"
i,m surprised so many fans are still behind him !

i dont know why but i have a really good feeling that we are going to twat them. i just hope my feeling is right! :L

I think its likely we will go along with exactly what we did at Arsenal... ensure we don't lose. My concern about the tactics is how long it takes us to finally settle into the game, every game we take a good 10 mins to get into gear, the same happened at Arsenal... fortunately they didnt manage to score, they hit the post on numerous occasions and when we got 15 mins into the game we finally settled down and kept them out.

I would say we should go all out at them for the first 10 mins, put them under pressure, keep possession and try nab a goal... after that, do what we did at Arsenal and put everyone behind the ball. We don't seem to have a problem when we just attack attack attack, its when we finally try and defend after scoring we let them run at us and queue up to take shots.

Final 10 mins of the game is the toughest... rags are known to scrape goals around then and we have also conceeded many this season from around it. If everyone does their job right and we don't make stupid changes (Vieira & Jo on) we should have no problem winning the game.

I want us to be well balanced; if we try to 'twat' them we'll probably get twatted and if we park the bus we'll be in danger of losing and looking silly. I think it would be silly to play like we did against Arsenal because we're a bit behind the 8 ball at the moment and a win can chnge things but if we draw 0-0 I can't say I'll be disappointed.

The thing we have to cast aside is the fact it's a derby. I see it as a game of 1st against 3rd and if 3rd want to win the league then they have to win this game.

u absolutely got it wrong..im not rag fan..im just being realistic..and my opinion is that a lot of people here are being taken away by that win against brom, and few other things that happened this week..im just telling u they are going to be even better, as they are on the ground now after that loss, and will do everything to show everybody theyre down..it is a big game indeed..winning formula..dunno..mancini should try a little surprise and play more offensive line up,,and remember..if u take things more realistically its better for you

smeeagain said:
bobby may well stand or fall on this game !
i,m surprised so many fans are still behind him !

Third in the league??

Are you for real?

jay_mcfc said:
I want us to be well balanced; if we try to 'twat' them we'll probably get twatted and if we park the bus we'll be in danger of losing and looking silly. I think it would be silly to play like we did against Arsenal because we're a bit behind the 8 ball at the moment and a win can chnge things but if we draw 0-0 I can't say I'll be disappointed.

The thing we have to cast aside is the fact it's a derby. I see it as a game of 1st against 3rd and if 3rd want to win the league then they have to win this game.

this could work in boths ways. if bobby tells them this they might not be as fired up as if they were told its a derby. The players should be fired up to the max for this games anyways!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.