Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Typical on here as well, lescott hammered for the goal and kompany and zabba who in my mind were far far more at fault get not a word said as they are so popular.

City the better side

Where the flying feck was Lescott? CB's should stay in position.

We don't have what they have in Nani and for that reason SWP should come on for Kolarov

We can still get something out of this

I really hope we come out a different team.

United may do what they did against Arsenal. Just sit back and take the 1-0. A win is a win at this stage of the season.

Could be the next important 45 Mins of the season for us. Mancini has to make the difference.

Armaan said:
Fucks sake... As soon as Silva missed i knew what the fuck was gonna happen. Hate those red twats we were playing brilliant up until that goal. WHAT A SHIT GOAL TO CONCEDE... Btw Nani is tearing us apart for fucks sake, id bring on Dzeko for Zabaleta and put Kolarov left back..... We need him for when he get set pieces.
Kolarov can't defence with a half pace winger, just imagine how's he gonna cope with Nani.

Those thinking that we are the better team must be watching a different game. Yes weve had some decent possession but half way line stuff allows the rags to get back and organise. Does my head in. We aint coming back unless we get a lucky break with a pen or deflection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.