Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

K.Reeves right foot said:
I know Lescott was at fault for their goal, but once again IMO it's a collective problem with this team. For all the dominance we didn't create much and ran out of ideas mid way through the first half. Thats mentality. Mancini needs to give one hell of a team talk and adjust his tactics. Smalling needs to be put under pressure more. This scum team are not world beaters and we need to fucking storm them in the second half....but I don't trust Mancini, or the players to do it. I fear a bad loss now when a victory was there for us if we REALLLY wanted it, BE;IEVED it and had the right mentality. Slate me if you see it deffeent but this is frustrating as hell as once again we are letting the red scum offf the hook when we should be finally stepping up to the plate and proving we are not only their equals but genuinely able to overtake them.
Here we go another anti mancini rant,only seem to hear from you when were losing.,

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Think the Silva miss may prove costly.

We should be able to create another chance.

Can't believe how poor Kolarov has been. He has been a wasted man in the team.

At least Micah has played well, he has so often been shown up in the derby but looks so much better today (touch wood).

lust overlord said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
I know Lescott was at fault for their goal, but once again IMO it's a collective problem with this team. For all the dominance we didn't create much and ran out of ideas mid way through the first half. Thats mentality. Mancini needs to give one hell of a team talk and adjust his tactics. Smalling needs to be put under pressure more. This scum team are not world beaters and we need to fucking storm them in the second half....but I don't trust Mancini, or the players to do it. I fear a bad loss now when a victory was there for us if we REALLLY wanted it, BE;IEVED it and had the right mentality. Slate me if you see it deffeent but this is frustrating as hell as once again we are letting the red scum offf the hook when we should be finally stepping up to the plate and proving we are not only their equals but genuinely able to overtake them.
Here we go another anti mancini rant,only seem to hear from you when were losing.,

ignore it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.