Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

rastus said:
Could be swp on...looking at stream, replace Milner?

would def be a Kolarov straight swap, taking Milner out would completely concede the midfield battle.

picard-sigh1.jpg

Hell no, Milner is the best Man so far, really he plays great.

I would take Zaba off, took Kolarov back becouse he is limited, and set Tevez left, Dzeko in front.

bert38 said:
Silva had to take that chance.

Right footed slow left back makes Nani look good.

Kolarov run off his legs. Milner far too sloooowww.

Silva wants fookin for that! He´s gifted them the fookin game and pissed about taking the wrong options every time. I bet he does that for fookin Spain doesn´t he? Carlos has been shite and needs to buck up - so fookin angry - we´ve had them there for the taking - same old same fookin old and I´m fookin well fed up with it . Apart from fookin Whacko they´ve got fook all yet we contrive to cock it up again . Wtf was Lescott doing with that header against the granny shagger? He should TRAMPLED OVER THE COONT ! No he has to head it straight to that welsh fookin gayboy
WHEN ARE WE EVER GONNA FOOKIN LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H

Im not a SWP fan but him and Richards could put them under pressure a little bit diown the right.

ive got a curry and twenty quid riding on this. Give it 10 mins and then go for broke. Dz and SWP on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.