Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

LoveCity said:
At least Micah has played well, he has so often been shown up in the derby but looks so much better today (touch wood).
Disagree, Giggs does him everytime he gets the ball

we've played well, but as soon as Silva missed that I knew we'd pay for it.

You don't get many chances in games like this, and have to take them.

Fear Utd will go on to win this comfortably if we take off a midfielder too soon.

We're unlucky to be behind. Bit early for blame. We can still do it. We've come a long way in a short time but the vital ingredient, luck, looks like something we'll have to live without for a while longer...

Armaan said:
LoveCity said:
At least Micah has played well, he has so often been shown up in the derby but looks so much better today (touch wood).
Disagree, Giggs does him everytime he gets the ball

Only bcos the full Defense was unsorted and Micah had to fill up space. Lets see hows the 2nd half going.

citymad said:
Those thinking that we are the better team must be watching a different game. Yes weve had some decent possession but half way line stuff allows the rags to get back and organise. Does my head in. We aint coming back unless we get a lucky break with a pen or deflection.

Sorry but I dont agree, up to 25 mins their crowd were on their backs, passes were going astray and Shrek was getting frustrated. We need a goal quickly.

Marvin said:
we've played well, but as soon as Silva missed that I knew we'd pay for it.

You don't get many chances in games like this, and have to take them.

Fear Utd will go on to win this comfortably if we take off a midfielder too soon.

Jeez! Things must be bad if even you are being negative!

;-))

can never understand why we dont practice pressure situations in training especially for the newer players.

Another thing is Tevez is looking lazy today, no famous ball chasing or put any pressure on the opponent defence like he used to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.