Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

He's right we are bottle merchants we just can't get results in the big games when it matters.

waspish said:
Soulboy said:
You think so?

The rags have played in 2nd gear almost all game. We are not strong enough mentally to try and win this game.

No they haven't we have stopped em playing! We are far the better side

What does "the better side" mean?

I thought ther better team was the one who scored most goals?

I'm not sure the league positions are given on entertainment value or marks out of ten...

But I stand by my point that we do not look as though we want to win. We are happy with a draw. That's how we've played all game.

K.Reeves right foot said:
JULES said:
no, he`s right
What have you seen in their performance today to say we shouldn't have got something from the game because I haven't. It's only other teams fear of them which gives them the edge in most games.

need u on the staff lol

K.Reeves right foot said:
JULES said:
no, he`s right
What have you seen in their performance today to say we shouldn't have got something from the game because I haven't. It's only other teams fear of them which gives them the edge in most games.
The goals for one you utter fool. How do you let your dislike for them get away with all reason?

WELL DONE AGAIN CITY - EVEN AFFORDING THE GRANNY SHAGGING WANKFEST THAT WILL ENSUE - WELL FOOKIN DONE
MY FOOKIN MISERY GOES FOOKIN ON !
ALL WE NEED NOW IS FOR FERGIES BUMCHUM TO GIVE THE POINTS TO SPUDS AND IT´S A FOOKIN TOP WEEKEND !
ABSOLUTE FOOKIN COOONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.