Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

As soon as we went a goal down it was obvious we would get nothing from the game. We have no backbone.

Pastor Kidney said:
alera said:
He's right we are bottle merchants we just can't get results in the big games when it matters.

Completely agree, which is why I still have my doubts about Mancini - his record in the big games is woeful[/quote
Absolutely spot on, and the evidence is their in cold hard scoreline facts and can'r be ignored by anyone, even the mancini lovers

alera said:
As soon as we went a goal down it was obvious we would get nothing from the game. We have no backbone.
Along with half the fans. Draw and it's sack the manager. Lose and its meltdown

its simple, they have the greater winning mentality and genuinely believe they can win, we're still hoping. For me this is the manager's responsibility, we've played some great stuff and i wouldn't have many of their players in our side so it really comes down to baconface's superior motivational and organisational skills. There can be no other explanation because they're not a great side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.