Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

K.Reeves right foot said:

Completely agree, which is why I still have my doubts about Mancini - his record in the big games is woeful[/quote
Absolutely spot on, and the evidence is their in cold hard scoreline facts and can'r be ignored by anyone, even the mancini lovers

I don't think we can do anything about it... even with the greatest manager in the world it comes down to the players. At the moment we looked to have given up.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Completely agree, which is why I still have my doubts about Mancini - his record in the big games is woeful[/quote
Absolutely spot on, and the evidence is their in cold hard scoreline facts and can'r be ignored by anyone, even the mancini lovers

I don't think we can do anything about it... even with the greatest manager in the world it comes down to the players. At the moment we looked to have given up.

But surely Chelsea didn't really have the 'winning mentality' until Mourinho put it there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.