Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

took them something special to beat us.

cmon guys, be proud of your team.

See the witch hunts started all ready, who's it going to be this week Tevez, Lescott, Mancini. Some people need to give there heads a wobble. The lads did us proud today, I felt we played very well, dominating large parts of the game away from home. We were undone by a wonder goal, these things happen! We move on I believe there a many positives to take away from todays game !

Irwell said:
Andouble said:
oh fuck off.
If they both win their games in hand they will both be ahead of us and I'd say we have the harder run-in.

neither of those teams have done anything this year to indicate that winning their games in hand are a given. Considering we play both of those teams still, it's still in our hands.

We deserved a point...rags always seem to get the breaks

proud to be blue ..our time is coming

ps ..cancel sky because the shrek hit and hope will
be shown on the hour every hour for the next 25 years

richie24 said:
See the witch hunts started all ready, who's it going to be this week Tevez, Lescott, Mancini. Some people need to give there [their] heads a wobble. The lads did us proud today, I felt we played very well, dominating large parts of the game away from home. We were undone by a wonder goal, these things happen! We move on I believe there a many positives to take away from todays game !

spot on, except for the grammatical error

;o)

and they're such a bunch of lucky wankers

bigquinn772 said:
Akai said:

We heard you the first time mate.

lol don't blame me, I posted it once, server lagged and it appeared 5 times.

managed to delete few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.