Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

K.Reeves right foot said:
teddykgb said:
Just no way to blame the manager here...he made the right subs, the team played extremely well, and we didn't convert our chances, they score a wonder goal....these are not things managers can control. Just needed to have a bit more class than we were able to muster up today.
Crap mate, the manager instills in the team how to play, tactics, mentality and we don't have it. Yaya Toure strolls around and simply doesn't give a fuck...thats Mancinis fault, he bought him, never drops him. He needs a rocket up his arse. We have no leaders noone driving the team forward. Mancini is great for 4th spot and that's his limit. Depending upon how spurs do today that is now under threat.

what a shit post

richie24 said:
See the witch hunts started all ready, who's it going to be this week Tevez, Lescott, Mancini. Some people need to give there heads a wobble. The lads did us proud today, I felt we played very well, dominating large parts of the game away from home. We were undone by a wonder goal, these things happen! We move on I believe there a many positives to take away from todays game !

totally agree buddy. dominated much of the gave. Had the Silva chance gone in at 3 mins then who knows ?

Will log off now and leave the forum to the Mancini haters.

Been watchin City for 30years and in all that time the situation has never been better for us. All the armchair managers will have their say as is their right but our club is on the right path and there are exciting times ahead.

Comon Blues, I love ya.

richie24 said:
See the witch hunts started all ready, who's it going to be this week Tevez, Lescott, Mancini. Some people need to give there heads a wobble. The lads did us proud today, I felt we played very well, dominating large parts of the game away from home. We were undone by a wonder goal, these things happen! We move on I believe there a many positives to take away from todays game !
I guess it must be loveley and comfortable in your world, the world where Man City are always under achievers, always the nearly men, little City....never win anything, never achieve anything...your cosy little world, so tonight you will feel smug and satisfied that the world order is still as it was.....
Myself on the other hand wants more, wants to be able to see winners and trophies. Ive had shite for too long and now we have the chance we still fuck up, and this has been my opinion of Mancini from early on, so it;'s not a knee jerk reaction...results speak for themselves and against the top teams our record is shocking because mancini doesn't know how to win when it reallly matters.
Imagine when spurs come to City, are you really confident we'll beat them? I'm not. Mancini has a serious flaw and it's hindering our progress big time and if you can't seee it then I suggest you get some old videos out of when we had shite players and no money and sit smuggly that your club will always be second best on the pitch and feel satisfied that in your world nothing has chnged. Our owners tried to change this, sadly you can't handle it.

K.Reeves right foot said:
richie24 said:
I guess it must be loveley and comfortable in your world, the world where Man City are always under achievers, always the nearly men, little City....never win anything, never achieve anything...your cosy little world, so tonight you will feel smug and satisfied that the world order is still as it was.....
Myself on the other hand wants more, wants to be able to see winners and trophies. Ive had shite for too long and now we have the chance we still fuck up, and this has been my opinion of Mancini from early on, so it;'s not a knee jerk reaction...results speak for themselves and against the top teams our record is shocking because mancini doesn't know how to win when it reallly matters.
Imagine when spurs come to City, are you really confident we'll beat them? I'm not. Mancini has a serious flaw and it's hindering our progress big time and if you can't seee it then I suggest you get some old videos out of when we had shite players and no money and sit smuggly that your club will always be second best on the pitch and feel satisfied that in your world nothing has chnged. Our owners tried to change this, sadly you can't handle it.

yawn

super_city_si said:
I thought we were the better team. You cant do much about the breaks....they always go utds way. The deflected cross and unbelievable overhead...you cant defend that.
I firmly believe that until purplenose leaves they will continue to get these breaks. When he goes, fate will cash in and they will collapse.

Trouble is he will still be there in some capacity and having a say so on team selection. The best we can hope for is that he gets altzheimers and he insists on O'gay as the new centre forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.