Seaside holidays

bluealf

In the UK, we have recently booked a second holiday, we normally go to a place in Spain called La Marina and hugely enjoy 10 days in the sun, granted it is a little bit English and southern, oh okay it can be a little Eastenders lol but we have been made welcome and have made some friends out there.

But we decided to have this second break in the UK and plumped for Bridlington, an old forge property that we can take our dog with us and are planning on a fair bit of walking over the 5 days.

Never been and wondering if anybody has any recommendations for the area, food, walks and views etc? it would be most appreciated.

Looking forward to it, to be honest, we are going in February so it may well be snow battered or at the very least pissing down, brave or stupid lol

British seaside in February, not for me too chilly by far.

Yes, we were looking at a different experience, when out and about in my van and you do seaside towns and you see the sea at its wildest often thought it may be a different type of fun, hunkered down by a roaring fire and apparently this place we have rented has a massive old world fireplace, I will probably singe my beard lighting it and spend the week in hospital :)

usually end up in Sussex (by the sea) a few weekends a year. I love the seaside. I also love small fishing harbours. You can sit, have a drink and watch the world go by. My cousin lives in North Berwick. Lovely place.

usually end up in Sussex (by the sea) a few weekends a year. I love the seaside. I also love small fishing harbours. You can sit, have a drink and watch the world go by. My cousin lives in North Berwick. Lovely place.

Berwick was a serious consideration, easy to get to from Cumbria.

Both south and north Wales is good for water. Perhaps Tenby, Pembrokeshire or the Mumbles in Swansea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.