Season Card info now on OS

Astley Lad said:
Up about £100 to £870 (East Stand Level 2 Platinum). That's just under £46 a game. Will probably keep it going this year as we'll have to move next season to accommodate the new corporate level. It's hard to complain about the prices when we've scored 150 + goals this season but it is getting to the stage where other things need to go to afford it.

Im East stand level 2 wheelchair supporter. Will the the new corporate level take our spaces too?. Also Im on DD scheme but I normally have to go the ground every year to show proof that Im still on a disability benefit. Do I stillhave to do this.

moomba said:
chris85mcfc said:
I wonder how many of the people moaning about prices are also smokers :)

*tin hat*

Totally irrelevant what people choose to spend their money on. Whether you smoke or not doesnt make your ST any cheaper or more expensive.

Correct, but it would be a good way of having some more disposable income to pay for your season ticket.

LoveCity said:
chris85mcfc said:

*tin hat*

I don't smoke, drink OR drive and find the escalating prices every year worrying. I wouldn't mind small rises of £10 or so, but every year the price of my season card is spiking. I think it was about £560 or £580 in the title-winning season, now it's £705. Does that mean it'll be £840 in a couple of years and close to £1,000 not long after? My dad is a Stretford Ender at the swamp and his ST price, which I think is lower than mine now, has been frozen for 3 years running.

Of course its slightly worrying, but at the end of the day a season ticket isnt a neccessity, its a luxury and always has been.

The main thing in life is to have a roof over your head and food on the table, if you (not YOU) can't afford a ST then just don't renew. There are seats knocking about for under £500 so perhaps look at relocating?

I've seen people say 'but we have sat next to the same people for 20 years', I understand this point but you can't have it both ways.

You cut your cloth accordingly, if i ever get to the stage where I physically cant afford to go then i won't go. But that won't come until ive literally exhausted all the other things i enjoy doing ie drinking, eating out, clothes etc. And tbh mate id like to think smokers would put smoking in that bracket

For me personally the renewal price has worked out almost exactly the same as last season. I was looking at moving my seat but thinking I may just stay put now.

I think its inevitable that the cost of seasoncards will continue to inflate season by season particularly in the more desirable seats. Hopefully when the stadium expansion is complete this may give the club more room to freeze prices... Here's hoping!

GazC said:
Sergio<3 said:
I've got a season ticket in the south stand, my mates got a season ticket in the east stand, next season we want to sit/stand together,how do we do this? Thanks

Wait until the relocation window then call supporter services with both supporter numbers and ask if the they can be relocated together to the block you want. The earlier you call on the first day the more chance you have of getting two tickets together in the block you want.

Thank you

chris85mcfc said:
moomba said:
chris85mcfc said:

*tin hat*

Totally irrelevant what people choose to spend their money on. Whether you smoke or not doesnt make your ST any cheaper or more expensive.

Correct, but it would be a good way of having some more disposable income to pay for your season ticket.

For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.

chris85mcfc said:
moomba said:
chris85mcfc said:

*tin hat*

For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.