Season Card info now on OS

kiam06 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
willy eckerslike said:
To be honest, moomba, kiam has a point. Life is about ups and downs, and sometimes you have to wait or make sacrifices for things. I had to wait 30 years to get my first season ticket because I made sure the priorities like mortgage and pension payments came first. I just attended as many games as I could afford. Hopefully I'll have a nice long latter end of my life supporting a winning team and travelling the world following the England cricket team. Or I might end up under a bus tomorrow and regret my choice. Other people live for today and might find it harder later. You takes your choices ...

City are pretty fair with season ticket prices, in my opinion, in comparison to other top teams in England.
There is perhaps a point in there somewhere but for Kiam to assert that most people moaning get pissed every Friday, smoke and eat pies for lunch (presumably he thinks they should eat gruel) is ridiculous. I doubt he knows very much about what most people on here do or don't do and why they might plead poverty. He is just being a judgemental dick.

Why am I being judgemental?

£11 a week is affordable to the majority the problem is people don't want to put away long term to save for things they want everything today hence why we see places like Wonga loans.

Plan over the 12 month period - season tickets seem to come as shock to most on here and they scramble around to get the funds together but why when they know the season is coming again in May!?

Plan ahead resist that dominoes pizza or that stroll around Asda filling your trolley with unneeded snacks and your season ticket will be paid for.

If you're offended by what I've said then it's probably because you fit into the category of what I'm describing above.

is that you Mr Cameron

Blue Hefner said:
It's probably been cover but when can I relocate?

Relocation is the week of 02-Jun to 06-Jun but the South Standers that have to move because of the building work get first and last priority, on either all or some of the 2nd and 6th.

BlueAnorak said:
How long do we have to renew?
I'm skint till July 1.

If you go on quarterly DD then your first payment doesn't have to come out until the July 15th at the latest - although you can choose July 1st and be skint seconds after you rich again.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just opened a letter regarding my DD for the SC and the cost is 625 + 175 charges I was on the understanding the DD system was the same as last time and just split into 4 equal payments instead it now jumps to £800

I'd check that if I were you. Mine is £600 and splits to £150. Have you paid for add ons before?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just opened a letter regarding my DD for the SC and the cost is 625 + 175 charges I was on the understanding the DD system was the same as last time and just split into 4 equal payments instead it now jumps to £800

I had my letter which just splits the total cost into 4 equal installments - as per last year.

CITY FOR LIFE said:

Did you accidentally select the seasons car park pass as that is £175?

Question

I've upgraded from gold to platinum this year. To do this I have had to renew manually

To do this i've had to fill out a new DD mandate form

What I want to know is will I have to cancel the existing DD with City which would have carried over or will it adjust accordingly

What I cannot afford is for two payments to come out from two seperate DDs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.