Season Card info now on OS

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Question

I've upgraded from gold to platinum this year. To do this I have had to renew manually

To do this i've had to fill out a new DD mandate form

What I want to know is will I have to cancel the existing DD with City which would have carried over or will it adjust accordingly

What I cannot afford is for two payments to come out from two seperate DDs

Ring them up. You can check with your bank how many DDs are in place. Most old direct debits simply lie dormant but you can cancel them.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Question

I've upgraded from gold to platinum this year. To do this I have had to renew manually

What I want to know is will I have to cancel the existing DD with City which would have carried over or will it adjust accordingly

It shouldn't. Direct Debits are flexible payments. If you see a new payment appear on your online banking then cancel the old one.

guys do you know if there is any chance for me getting a season ticket for next year as I am waiting list no: 6825 but for price band 600-729 ?
At the west ham match a guy working for City told me that there are about 6000 applications for the new seats in 2015/16 ONLY ...

lancs blue said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just opened a letter regarding my DD for the SC and the cost is 625 + 175 charges I was on the understanding the DD system was the same as last time and just split into 4 equal payments instead it now jumps to £800

Did you accidentally select the seasons car park pass as that is £175?
I paid for car park on Sat £175 I bet u did it DD last time going to ring now cheers Blues just sorted it, it was a car parking pass.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Question

I've just checked my bank account online and last season's DD is marked as "expired" so you shouldn't get charged twice.

Your latest order will override your old direct debit I was worried myself because I changed my daughter s to gold and the date from 15th to 1st so rang ticket office to check thats what they told me so dont worry about paying twice

Fucking hell, look at Burnleys prices.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/tJRcjKt.jpg[/bigimg]

kenzie115 said:
Blue Hefner said:
It's probably been cover but when can I relocate?

Relocation is the week of 02-Jun to 06-Jun but the South Standers that have to move because of the building work get first and last priority, on either all or some of the 2nd and 6th.

Should I stay or should I go ? we are on second row of second tier, block 207, just about the best seats in the stadium. When expansion happens then we either pay double (about £1600 I think it is) or relocate. I'm gutted to move but know that I am going to have to.....this is my dilemma - do I relocate this year and lose a year of the best view in football or wait another year and relocate at the same time as loads of others and maybe end up on back row somewhere (we have 4 seats together) - what are other east stand second tierers doing ??

Part of me doesn't want to renew next season because of possible Saturday commitments but the thought of not being able to get in to a good area as a fresh applicant in 2015/16 is almost forcing my hand. City really do have us bent over backwards, don't they?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.