Season Card info now on OS

Sorry but anyone who thinks prices will not go up by ten percent is wrong , if I buy a ticket on 1 june it will cost ten per cent more , if prices are not going up next year you would be looking at a reduction on renewal and there is about as much chance of that as there is of a footballer agreeing a wage cut for the good of the fans

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
peoffrey said:
You are being judgemental. Look at the makeup of our match day crowds now. You've got lads that clearly still live at home alongside an older generation who've probably paid the mortgage and have a good income. When young families in deprived areas struggle to find money for food then £11 a week isn't affordable.

I've no dependents and I've got a reasonable job. I'm still doing sums to get £600 together. Fuck knows how a guy with three kids manages it.

Evening Peoff. I will tell you how I do it as a dad of 3 kids..One at nearly 14 (season ticket holder) one at 4 who sat on my knee and one at 15 months who is going to want to come in a few yrs.
I get money at Christmas and my birthday.Normally to the tune of approx 2-300 notes. I also save 50p's and 20p's in a city money box. I saved this season approx £150... This season I had to find an extra £150 to pay for my gold in level 2. I am in the domestic cup schemes but at the moment I have not added CL games until I know what happens with FFP etc. I will probably join it but the point is this. It is getting expensive,I have not had a pay rise for 4 yrs (the joy of working in the public sector) but my Mrs is really understanding and knows I will never let it go. I will find the money by hook or by crook however I do have a ceiling. I used to be platinum but realised there was no point. This is my second season on Gold. We have an above average income in our house however you certainly live to it.
I choose not to drink
I choose not to smoke
My only other luxury is my Sky tv (Well a luxury to me) and my holidays each year.

I hate seeing the average fan being priced out. I am hoping for a freeze next season with the new tier being opened. If not I will certainly consider going SL3 despite having st with the same guys in the same block since it opened.

I'm not sure how you cope with that one. Supporting City has driven me to it!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
peoffrey said:
kiam06 said:
Why am I being judgemental?

£11 a week is affordable to the majority the problem is people don't want to put away long term to save for things they want everything today hence why we see places like Wonga loans.

Plan over the 12 month period - season tickets seem to come as shock to most on here and they scramble around to get the funds together but why when they know the season is coming again in May!?

Plan ahead resist that dominoes pizza or that stroll around Asda filling your trolley with unneeded snacks and your season ticket will be paid for.

If you're offended by what I've said then it's probably because you fit into the category of what I'm describing above.

You are being judgemental. Look at the makeup of our match day crowds now. You've got lads that clearly still live at home alongside an older generation who've probably paid the mortgage and have a good income. When young families in deprived areas struggle to find money for food then £11 a week isn't affordable.

I've no dependents and I've got a reasonable job. I'm still doing sums to get £600 together. Fuck knows how a guy with three kids manages it.

Evening Peoff. I will tell you how I do it as a dad of 3 kids..One at nearly 14 (season ticket holder) one at 4 who sat on my knee and one at 15 months who is going to want to come in a few yrs.
I get money at Christmas and my birthday.Normally to the tune of approx 2-300 notes. I also save 50p's and 20p's in a city money box. I saved this season approx £150... This season I had to find an extra £150 to pay for my gold in level 2. I am in the domestic cup schemes but at the moment I have not added CL games until I know what happens with FFP etc. I will probably join it but the point is this. It is getting expensive,I have not had a pay rise for 4 yrs (the joy of working in the public sector) but my Mrs is really understanding and knows I will never let it go. I will find the money by hook or by crook however I do have a ceiling. I used to be platinum but realised there was no point. This is my second season on Gold. We have an above average income in our house however you certainly live to it.
I choose not to drink
I choose not to smoke
My only other luxury is my Sky tv (Well a luxury to me) and my holidays each year.

I hate seeing the average fan being priced out. I am hoping for a freeze next season with the new tier being opened. If not I will certainly consider going SL3 despite having st with the same guys in the same block since it opened.

As the father of a 14 year old, you may (or may not) have some interest in this. My youngest lad has just turned 16 this week, and I was resigned to the fact that this would be our last year in the Family Stand. To my surprise however, the seasoncard renewal letters came out offering us the same seats in the Family Stand and when I rang up to confirm whether they hadn't made a mistake - as we were expecting to be relocated - they advised me that the club had decided to let 16 year olds (and their families obviously) remain in the Family Stand for another year. Given that I was looking at a £150 minimum price rise on the 3 cards, I was delighted with this. What concerns me as a fan though is that there can't be many youngsters on the waiting list, and that this act of benevolence is probably born out of a desire not to see the stand awash with empty seats

City & Blue Brazil said:
Sorry but anyone who thinks prices will not go up by ten percent is wrong , if I buy a ticket on 1 june it will cost ten per cent more , if prices are not going up next year you would be looking at a reduction on renewal and there is about as much chance of that as there is of a footballer agreeing a wage cut for the good of the fans

You always get a discount for renewing early. ST holder can still renew after 27th May but like any other business, City want the money in as soon as possible. I can't fault them for that.

City & Blue Brazil said:
Well my season ticket has gone down by £11.00!

I was trying to find out how much will cost a season ticket but unfortunatelly I am very confused.

Ok, as far as I understand with the season ticket you can attend 19 Premier League matches. Nothing more. Is that correct?

If I want to attend any other game, FA Cup, Ch Lg etc I have to join a Cup Scheme? How much I have to pay for this and how many matches are included?

Also I do not understand how these loyalty points works. It is worth buying gold or premium season card?

It is the first time I will buy a season card, so I will be at the waiting list. Do you know the size of the list and what are the chances to get a season ticket in the middle of the stadium (yellow seats in the diagram?

vandervagos said:
I was trying to find out how much will cost a season ticket but unfortunatelly I am very confused.

Ok, as far as I understand with the season ticket you can attend 19 Premier League matches. Nothing more. Is that correct? That's correct

If I want to attend any other game, FA Cup, Ch Lg etc I have to join a Cup Scheme? How much I have to pay for this and how many matches are included? Not necessarily. Joining the Cup scheme is free (and gets you extra loyalty points) which guarantees your seat for those games. The price depends on the game and the cost is taken on a game by game basis. You can still get tickets if you're not in the scheme but you may pay more and can't guarantee a seat.

Also I do not understand how these loyalty points works. It is worth buying gold or premium season card? You get points for buying a season ticket, renewing and attending other games such as cup games and away games. The more points you have the better chance you have of getting tickets for those other (non league games and away games). Unless you're planning to go to loads of away games it's probably not worth it.

It is the first time I will buy a season card, so I will be at the waiting list. Do you know the size of the list and what are the chances to get a season ticket in the middle of the stadium (yellow seats in the diagram? There is a waiting list of about 7,000 but that's mainly for tickets in the new stands about to be built. You might be lucky next season and you might not.

Thank you for the quick response!
Prestwich_Blue said:
The price depends on the game and the cost is taken on a game by game basis. You can still get tickets if you're not in the scheme but you may pay more and can't guarantee a seat.
Do you know the average price of a champions league game?

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is a waiting list of about 7,000 but that's mainly for tickets in the new stands about to be built. You might be lucky next season and you might not.
I am not sure that I undestand that. These 7000 is waiting for a ticket in the new stands or there will be tickets available only for the new stands?

vandervagos said:
Thank you for the quick response!
Prestwich_Blue said:
The price depends on the game and the cost is taken on a game by game basis. You can still get tickets if you're not in the scheme but you may pay more and can't guarantee a seat.
Do you know the average price of a champions league game?

£500

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is a waiting list of about 7,000 but that's mainly for tickets in the new stands about to be built. You might be lucky next season and you might not.
I am not sure that I undestand that. These 7000 is waiting for a ticket in the new stands or there will be tickets available only for the new stands?

No City sells out every week if you want to easily get into a ground you can watch mid table shit at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.