Season Card info now on OS

the originalkippaxman said:
vandervagos said:
Thank you for the quick response!
Prestwich_Blue said:
The price depends on the game and the cost is taken on a game by game basis. You can still get tickets if you're not in the scheme but you may pay more and can't guarantee a seat.
Do you know the average price of a champions league game?

£500

Prestwich_Blue said:
There is a waiting list of about 7,000 but that's mainly for tickets in the new stands about to be built. You might be lucky next season and you might not.
I am not sure that I undestand that. These 7000 is waiting for a ticket in the new stands or there will be tickets available only for the new stands?

No City sells out every week if you want to easily get into a ground you can watch mid table shit at the swamp

Very helpful, this City fan is asking for the assistance of other fans. Sometimes think Ric should start a Tiswas section were the numpties can throw verbal green custard pies around.

dawlish dave said:
the originalkippaxman said:
vandervagos said:
Thank you for the quick response!

Do you know the average price of a champions league game?

£500

I am not sure that I undestand that. These 7000 is waiting for a ticket in the new stands or there will be tickets available only for the new stands?

No City sells out every week if you want to easily get into a ground you can watch mid table shit at the swamp

Very helpful, this City fan is asking for the assistance of other fans. Sometimes think Ric should start a Tiswas section were the numpties can throw verbal green custard pies around.

You think so. Well I will let you be drawn into this WUM.

Anyway, for the question about the Ch.L. I have found that last year there was a bundle ticket for the first 3 (group) games and cοst about 100p.

Do you know how easy is to park near the stadium? Is the Seasonal car parking (£175) value for money?

vandervagos said:
Anyway, for the question about the Ch.L. I have found that last year there was a bundle ticket for the first 3 (group) games and cοst about 100p.

Do you know how easy is to park near the stadium? Is the Seasonal car parking (£175) value for money?
There are cheaper car parks away from the ground. For example there's one that charges £2 and is very safe at the junction of Old Mill St and Great Ancoats St. It charges £2 for 12 hours and it's 20 min walk to the ground. Most of the Car Parks nearer the ground charge £5

City & Blue Brazil said:
Ten per cent increase nailed on for next year . In four years more than half the ground will be paying more than a thousand quid and still people are not concerned ! Not far from the tipping point where a lot might have to call it a day .
Doubt it. The new stand will open in 12 months, and that's 6,000 reasonably priced seats. Repeat again for the North Stand.

And by then we should have FFP beat so some of the pressure to raise revenues will fade

Renewed on line and registered for the Cup Schemes

Only thing I didn't like was having to enter my card details 3 times for the schemes. Should be a facility to remember it

Marvin said:
Renewed on line and registered for the Cup Schemes

Only thing I didn't like was having to enter my card details 3 times for the schemes. Should be a facility to remember it

Yep, the most irritating part of the whole process, it wouldn't be rocket science to put an option in to use the same card for all Cup Schemes. Got the 2nd e-mail today confirming the DD details so all is good.

kiam06 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
willy eckerslike said:
To be honest, moomba, kiam has a point. Life is about ups and downs, and sometimes you have to wait or make sacrifices for things. I had to wait 30 years to get my first season ticket because I made sure the priorities like mortgage and pension payments came first. I just attended as many games as I could afford. Hopefully I'll have a nice long latter end of my life supporting a winning team and travelling the world following the England cricket team. Or I might end up under a bus tomorrow and regret my choice. Other people live for today and might find it harder later. You takes your choices ...

City are pretty fair with season ticket prices, in my opinion, in comparison to other top teams in England.
There is perhaps a point in there somewhere but for Kiam to assert that most people moaning get pissed every Friday, smoke and eat pies for lunch (presumably he thinks they should eat gruel) is ridiculous. I doubt he knows very much about what most people on here do or don't do and why they might plead poverty. He is just being a judgemental dick.

Why am I being judgemental?

£11 a week is affordable to the majority the problem is people don't want to put away long term to save for things they want everything today hence why we see places like Wonga loans.

Plan over the 12 month period - season tickets seem to come as shock to most on here and they scramble around to get the funds together but why when they know the season is coming again in May!?

Plan ahead resist that dominoes pizza or that stroll around Asda filling your trolley with unneeded snacks and your season ticket will be paid for.

If you're offended by what I've said then it's probably because you fit into the category of what I'm describing above.

Not that I have to justify myself but just to show how wrong your ridiculous sweeping generalisations are, I don't smoke and I've not touched an alcoholic drink for about 5 years. I'm lucky I don't have a problem affording my season ticket but that doesn't give me the right to judge people I know very little about just because they struggle to get the money together. Admittedly though I do have the odd pie for lunch. You fucking cock.

Online renewal complete in less than a minute. Very slick - good job ticket office and web site team.

Do we have to add a summary of our social habits?

Just a quick question i pay for my season card by direct debit so that means i do not have to renew this year!

In the Clubs literature they sent me confirmed this but i am sure it says i still have to register for the cup schemes even if i registered last year.

Went online to do this but looked like i couldnt so i phoned customer services up . They said that as i pay by direct debit everything stays as last year i dont have to renew my season card or re register for cup schemes!!!

Can someone please confirm this is correct as i have more faith in Bluemoon than i do in customer services!

Thanks in advance,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.