Season Card info now on OS

I hear Bayern have not renewed season tickets for over 200 people who did not turn up for a set number of games, controversial on here but would something like this help with people buying season cards and then only turning up for the few games, there must be loads of people who do that? By the way I am not arsed if you don't turn up for games, I just think its stopping someone else who might...

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Just a quick question i pay for my season card by direct debit so that means i do not have to renew this year!

In the Clubs literature they sent me confirmed this but i am sure it says i still have to register for the cup schemes even if i registered last year.

Went online to do this but looked like i couldnt so i phoned customer services up . They said that as i pay by direct debit everything stays as last year i dont have to renew my season card or re register for cup schemes!!!

Can someone please confirm this is correct as i have more faith in Bluemoon than i do in customer services!

Thanks in advance,

If you were on the DD scheme last season then it will automatically renew, first payment will come out in July

I rang up yesterday to do mine manually because ive got new bank details so my DD would have bounced otherwise

The 4 payments come out in July, September, November and February like last season

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Just a quick question i pay for my season card by direct debit so that means i do not have to renew this year!

In the Clubs literature they sent me confirmed this but i am sure it says i still have to register for the cup schemes even if i registered last year.

Went online to do this but looked like i couldnt so i phoned customer services up . They said that as i pay by direct debit everything stays as last year i dont have to renew my season card or re register for cup schemes!!!

Can someone please confirm this is correct as i have more faith in Bluemoon than i do in customer services!

Thanks in advance,

In the letter I got it said that the tickets and cup scheme would automatically renew as per last year and on the back of the letter it had a list of the schemes I was enrolled in. I reregistered to remove the cup schemes, but as above if you've nothing to change then you can just let it renew automatically.

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Thanks in advance,
Re the Cup Schemes, it's worth checking the expiry date on your nominated debit/credit card to make sure it covers the full season, I nearly missed that myself last season.

birchvillablue said:
I hear Bayern have not renewed season tickets for over 200 people who did not turn up for a set number of games, controversial on here but would something like this help with people buying season cards and then only turning up for the few games, there must be loads of people who do that? By the way I am not arsed if you don't turn up for games, I just think its stopping someone else who might...

It is only controversial with the drama queens mate. If people can't turn up for half of the games they shouldn't have a season card. We have the blue membership for Blues who can't get to that many games due to commitments.

Tim of the Oak said:
birchvillablue said:

It is only controversial with the drama queens mate. If people can't turn up for half of the games they shouldn't have a season card. We have the blue membership for Blues who can't get to that many games due to commitments.

Why not? There are lots of reasons people cant make certain games - work, distance and family being the most common. I wont ever give up my season ticket but I moved away (only to the midlands) and have a two-year old now. Where I can I find a mate back home and organise a duplicate but sometimes it just isn't possible. My daughter will grow up so there's not a chance I'll be switching to a blue membership to save someone the embarrassment of an empty seat now and then. It's pretty difficult to commit when the fixtures get messed around with so much.

If they took cards off all the season ticket holders who cant make nearly all the games I assure you there will be many more empty seats. And just for the record I missed the Liverpool and Chelsea games but not the Fulham and Norwich ones :)

Tim of the Oak said:
birchvillablue said:

Even worse, I bet a lot of these are also the fuckwits that sneak-off early too. In reality they are probably only there for 25% of the season, even less if you deduct fag and piss breaks etc. Part timers, lacking commitment.

Hi, I would like to now if there's any chance of me being able to get an ST for next season. I've only got 600 points, which hasn't increased for a year now as I've been using a mate's season card. If there is a chance, how would I go about trying to get one. Thanks Daniel

Petrovs left peg said:
Tim of the Oak said:
birchvillablue said:

Why not? There are lots of reasons people cant make certain games - work, distance and family being the most common. I wont ever give up my season ticket but I moved away (only to the midlands) and have a two-year old now. Where I can I find a mate back home and organise a duplicate but sometimes it just isn't possible. My daughter will grow up so there's not a chance I'll be switching to a blue membership to save someone the embarrassment of an empty seat now and then. It's pretty difficult to commit when the fixtures get messed around with so much.

If they took cards off all the season ticket holders who cant make nearly all the games I assure you there will be many more empty seats. And just for the record I missed the Liverpool and Chelsea games but not the Fulham and Norwich ones :)

You may not give up your card so it is up to the Club to prevent you from buying one if cannot ensure your seat is filled for at least HALF of home games.

DanikElLuchador said:
Hi, I would like to now if there's any chance of me being able to get an ST for next season. I've only got 600 points, which hasn't increased for a year now as I've been using a mate's season card. If there is a chance, how would I go about trying to get one. Thanks Daniel

In previous years a few have gone on sale to blue members, I guess this year they will go to those on the waiting list first, so if you're not on the list and not a blue member I would say no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.