Season Card info now on OS

Lavinda Past said:
Marvin said:
OllyT1950 said:
Thanks for that. It is not the money it is the fact that our seats will be empty for about 8 games a season that has stopped me renewing. We will take our chances booking game by game I think!
I'm sure you will be able to get tickets.

Perhaps; but can you be sure you'd get tickets for the derby, candlepool, chelski etc, and for the all-important final game of he season...?

Renew, renew, renew - Guarantee your seats.

I'm facing the same dilemma as OllyT1950.. Can probably make it only to maybe 5 games or so next season as I'll miss at least any game that's not on Saturday or holiday...but my mate could sell the ticket for most games. I just still don't know if I can justify it to myself to buy a ST if I only get five times to Eastlands...but I love my seat and don't want to give it up & end up somewhere high on 3rd tier (no offence) if/when I buy single tickets.
Decisions decisions

Have never had a season ticket as cant get to many matches but its my sons 21st this year so i was thinking of getting him one BUT never having one previously im not sure how readily available they are.
do they go on open sale following the renewals? where would be a good area for a vocal, very vocal, 21yo to be seated?

thanks

bobmcfc said:
Does anyone know when the auto renewal will take place ?

The text I got said, and I quote "Your 2014/15 Seasoncard will automatically renew by Direct Debit on 28 May."

MCFC-alan88 said:
bobmcfc said:
Does anyone know when the auto renewal will take place ?

The text I got said, and I quote "Your 2014/15 Seasoncard will automatically renew by Direct Debit on 28 May."
Thanks, no text for me yet. They normally bombard me with texts

Can anyone help
Was going to get a blue card for a friend of mine but looks like they aren't doing them next season.Is the cityzens membership replacing blue cards and if so when they be available to new members.Thanks in advance.

Lavinda Past said:
Marvin said:
OllyT1950 said:
Thanks for that. It is not the money it is the fact that our seats will be empty for about 8 games a season that has stopped me renewing. We will take our chances booking game by game I think!

Perhaps; but can you be sure you'd get tickets for the derby, candlepool, chelski etc, and for the all-important final game of he season...?

It's a real dilemma. I am fortunate enough for the cost not to be the issue, I just hate leaving empty seats when we can't get there We have recently moved to the Chester area and don't know anyone we can give the tickets to when we don't use them. I would love someone else to just use them but there seems no way of doing this - I have asked the club and they assume I just want to get money for them so direct me to Viagogo!

OllyT1950 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Marvin said:

It's a real dilemma. I am fortunate enough for the cost not to be the issue, I just hate leaving empty seats when we can't get there We have recently moved to the Chester area and don't know anyone we can give the tickets to when we don't use them. I would love someone else to just use them but there seems no way of doing this - I have asked the club and they assume I just want to get money for them so direct me to Viagogo!

Exactly the same for me mate. I think I'll end up flipping a coin in couple of hours time to make the deciison!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.