Season Card info now on OS

JGL07 said:
crazyadi said:
Have never had a season ticket as cant get to many matches but its my sons 21st this year so i was thinking of getting him one BUT never having one previously im not sure how readily available they are.
do they go on open sale following the renewals? where would be a good area for a vocal, very vocal, 21yo to be seated?

thanks
There is a waiting list of circa 7,000 people who have paid £100 to get on the list.

Unless you are in the top 2,000 - 3,000 on that list, no chance.
don't listen to other people mate ,apply to the club,let them tell you,yes or no

ped said:
JGL07 said:
crazyadi said:
Have never had a season ticket as cant get to many matches but its my sons 21st this year so i was thinking of getting him one BUT never having one previously im not sure how readily available they are.
do they go on open sale following the renewals? where would be a good area for a vocal, very vocal, 21yo to be seated?

thanks
There is a waiting list of circa 7,000 people who have paid £100 to get on the list.

don't listen to other people mate ,apply to the club,let them tell you,yes or no

Exactly the club is increasing the attendance there must be some places up for grabs soon.

ped said:
JGL07 said:
crazyadi said:

thanks

Agreed - Give the ticket office a ring and ask for advice. You've nothing to lose by asking. Hope you're successful.

Dunne's own goal said:
OllyT1950 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Perhaps; but can you be sure you'd get tickets for the derby, candlepool, chelski etc, and for the all-important final game of he season...?

Renew, renew, renew - Guarantee your seats.

It's a real dilemma. I am fortunate enough for the cost not to be the issue, I just hate leaving empty seats when we can't get there We have recently moved to the Chester area and don't know anyone we can give the tickets to when we don't use them. I would love someone else to just use them but there seems no way of doing this - I have asked the club and they assume I just want to get money for them so direct me to Viagogo!

Exactly the same for me mate. I think I'll end up flipping a coin in couple of hours time to make the deciison!!

Hi Olly and Dunne's OG

Apologies if this is stating the obvious, but are there Official Supporters Club near you who could use your tickets for the games you can't make.

A mate has relocated to Cyprus with work and our Supporters Club makes his card available to members for the games he can't make. He took the card back for the West Ham game and no doubt he will be back for the Derby next season. He will also get some cash for the use of the card.

I guess this happens with a number of fans and Supporters Clubs.

Thanks for all the replies ill give them a ring tomorrow and see what they have to say.

njmcfc1894 said:
My Daughter got Supporter number so can i apply today? Cant seem to do it on my Account but that might be because its before 9am
Tickets for new applicants have not yet been advertized. The deadline for renewals has only just passed. Next will be period for season ticket holders to swap seats.

Last year the cards for new applicants went on sale in mid-June (09:00 on 13 June 2013 unless I am mistaken).

Tim of the Oak said:
Dunne's own goal said:
OllyT1950 said:
It's a real dilemma. I am fortunate enough for the cost not to be the issue, I just hate leaving empty seats when we can't get there We have recently moved to the Chester area and don't know anyone we can give the tickets to when we don't use them. I would love someone else to just use them but there seems no way of doing this - I have asked the club and they assume I just want to get money for them so direct me to Viagogo!

Exactly the same for me mate. I think I'll end up flipping a coin in couple of hours time to make the deciison!!

Hi Olly and Dunne's OG

Apologies if this is stating the obvious, but are there Official Supporters Club near you who could use your tickets for the games you can't make.

A mate has relocated to Cyprus with work and our Supporters Club makes his card available to members for the games he can't make. He took the card back for the West Ham game and no doubt he will be back for the Derby next season. He will also get some cash for the use of the card.

I guess this happens with a number of fans and Supporters Clubs.

though I eventually decided against renewing, i'm glad you posted this as I hadn't thought of that.
feels a bit odd/sad now that i lost my seat but maybe again one day in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.