Season Card info now on OS

crazyadi said:
Have never had a season ticket as cant get to many matches but its my sons 21st this year so i was thinking of getting him one BUT never having one previously im not sure how readily available they are.
do they go on open sale following the renewals? where would be a good area for a vocal, very vocal, 21yo to be seated?

thanks
There is a waiting list of circa 7,000 people who have paid £100 to get on the list.

Unless you are in the top 2,000 - 3,000 on that list, no chance.

I am going to renew but like others i was hovering due to missing so many games through work.I did put in the club's survey they should dispense with viagogo and give S/T holders a number to call when they can't attend so the club can re-sell it,but i doubt it will happen.

Next year i am planning on taking early retirement hopefully and cost will be an issue then,plus i am not sure i will stay in the UK all year so this may be my last fling so to speak.

I will go in peace.After years of watching crap football and footballers on the whole,with a lot of laughs along the way though,i have now seen us win 4 major trophies and play some fantastic football and establish ourselves right back at the top.I thought i would die without ever seeing us win one trophy so the job has been a good un as they say!

Paul Powers Bar said:
Does anyone know when you can relocate your season ticket?

Well today is the last day to renew so those that don't their tickets will probably become available after that so in the next day or two i would have thought.

I've renewed my season ticket, my mate is getting his first season ticket,how do I go about getting our season tickets together? Thanks

Anyone on the automatic renewal still got their ticket showing as available to buy on their online account?

Quick question..

My old dear is number 20 on the waiting list. I think it's June 9th when they go on sale to waiting list persons.

Will the club contact us? How will this work.

Danny Hoekman said:
mcfc_ms said:
Anyone on the automatic renewal still got their ticket showing as available to buy on their online account?

I think the automatic renewal is to be activated on 28 May, which is tomorrow.

Yeah cheers. Just noticed there is a second side to the letter city sent and it's all on there ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.