Season Card info now on OS

JGL07 said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Not the case anymore. If you want to be on the waiting list, you have to sign up for it and pay £100 deposit

TBF when the waiting list hype was first announced, it was all billed as paying the deposit and putting your name down so you can first in line when the expansion opens in 2 seasons and the £299 seats.

It seems since then it turned into replacing blue members and that even if you wanted one this season you need to have paid a deposit and be on that list..

Have the club confirmed that?

The term 'waiting list' is a bit of a giveaway!

Why pay £100 to get a season ticket for 2015-2016 when you can get one for 2014-2015 by swanning up with a Blue Card?

No need to be sarky!!! ;)

Actually (tho it makes no difference to me as i've been season ticket over 20 years and no one else i know wants one!) when it was first all done like all current season ticket holders i got the email/junk mail in the post telling me i now had the exclusive chance to put my friends and family down for a £299 seat in the new expansion for 2015/16 for the honour of £100 each up front now. It was the same time they launched all the new expansion pictures etc, it was all geared to be from when that is all done. Giving those new people on the list first grab at the new cheaper seats.

It was only after they'd asked all us regulars, so therefore i'd already stopped reading the blurb they put out about it after that that it clearly then changed to becoming a general waiting list (it was definately not that on the first batch of begging for £100 up front, go find the threads on here from back then!) - bit of a con to me that people have to pay £100 up front just to get a season ticket nowadays..

peoffrey said:
JGL07 said:
michael1991 said:
When do leftover season tickets go on open sale? If any at all

I doubt very much if they will. Any vacant seats will surely be offered to those on the waiting list in order of priority (by position in the queue).

Probably this will start in mid-June after existing season card holders have been given a window to switch seats.

I'd say a few will go on to open sale. I know two who aren't renewing. One for financial reasons and the other because he's emigrating. There's always going to be a small number but it's a case of getting in there first thing otherwise they'll go.

I don't think there will be any, due to the fact that the back row of the south upper is being taken out. They've got to relocate us first!

Scotty76 said:
peoffrey said:
JGL07 said:
I doubt very much if they will. Any vacant seats will surely be offered to those on the waiting list in order of priority (by position in the queue).

Probably this will start in mid-June after existing season card holders have been given a window to switch seats.

I'd say a few will go on to open sale. I know two who aren't renewing. One for financial reasons and the other because he's emigrating. There's always going to be a small number but it's a case of getting in there first thing otherwise they'll go.

I don't think there will be any, due to the fact that the back row of the south upper is being taken out. They've got to relocate us first!

fucking tramps!!!

Just had my confirmation email as a direct debit auto renewal customer.

Shows the cup schemes automatically included within the email too.

Loyalty points for the cup schemes have been added but the season ticket points haven't as yet.

Typical city changed me bank details changed to gold and come off the cup schemes just checked on line still with old bank details still on platinum and still on all cup schemes wankers.

Block 111

just come home got a letter from City saying we can`t have our seats this season because of the ground expansion, we sit in 111 on row A anyone in this block had to move ??

bigm4m4 said:
Block 111

just come home got a letter from City saying we can`t have our seats this season because of the ground expansion, we sit in 111 on row A anyone in this block had to move ??

Whole of Row A around the ground with the exception of the Colin Bell end. There's another thread running in parallel to this :

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=302190</a>

Just a word of caution myself and 2 kids on direct debit scheme. 2 tickets renewed automatically and the 3rd hadn't .spoke to city they had no idea why and renewed it manually. Pleased I spotted it before they re sold it.!! Also on the cup scheme but didn't realise as I had a new debit card issued it wouldn't have issued me any tickets I thought it just came out of the bank account and not off the new card

JGL07 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
My Daughter got Supporter number so can i apply today? Cant seem to do it on my Account but that might be because its before 9am
Tickets for new applicants have not yet been advertized. The deadline for renewals has only just passed. Next will be period for season ticket holders to swap seats.

Last year the cards for new applicants went on sale in mid-June (09:00 on 13 June 2013 unless I am mistaken).
Is there a date for season ticket holders to swap seats? I'm happy with mine but mate wannts to move

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
JGL07 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
My Daughter got Supporter number so can i apply today? Cant seem to do it on my Account but that might be because its before 9am
Tickets for new applicants have not yet been advertized. The deadline for renewals has only just passed. Next will be period for season ticket holders to swap seats.

Last year the cards for new applicants went on sale in mid-June (09:00 on 13 June 2013 unless I am mistaken).
Is there a date for season ticket holders to swap seats? I'm happy with mine but mate wannts to move

MCFC Office informed me that relocation was open from 28 May to 5 June

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.