Season Card info now on OS

michael1991 said:
When do leftover season tickets go on open sale? If any at all

I doubt very much if they will. Any vacant seats will surely be offered to those on the waiting list in order of priority (by position in the queue).

Probably this will start in mid-June after existing season card holders have been given a window to switch seats.

Shows scheduled payments on dd info section change the drop down at top. Mine is correct 4x £150. Not heard anything either

As far as the waiting list goes as I understand it, if you are a blue member then your are automatically on the list. This does therefore not necessarily give a true reflection of 7k of people waiting for season cards as a percentage of those maybe the pick and choose matches type for a variety of reasons.

One thing is for certain given the prices we pay and the style of play, we are going to receive tremendous value for money in the coming season. The fixtures when out will be interesting as I expect the top teams to have slow starts with the impact of the world cup and players being given a month off following it.

blue61 said:
As far as the waiting list goes as I understand it, if you are a blue member then your are automatically on the list. This does therefore not necessarily give a true reflection of 7k of people waiting for season cards as a percentage of those maybe the pick and choose matches type for a variety of reasons.

One thing is for certain given the prices we pay and the style of play, we are going to receive tremendous value for money in the coming season. The fixtures when out will be interesting as I expect the top teams to have slow starts with the impact of the world cup and players being given a month off following it.

Not the case anymore. If you want to be on the waiting list, you have to sign up for it and pay £100 deposit

JGL07 said:
michael1991 said:
When do leftover season tickets go on open sale? If any at all

I doubt very much if they will. Any vacant seats will surely be offered to those on the waiting list in order of priority (by position in the queue).

Probably this will start in mid-June after existing season card holders have been given a window to switch seats.

I'd say a few will go on to open sale. I know two who aren't renewing. One for financial reasons and the other because he's emigrating. There's always going to be a small number but it's a case of getting in there first thing otherwise they'll go.

Dunne's own goal said:
blue61 said:

Not the case anymore. If you want to be on the waiting list, you have to sign up for it and pay £100 deposit

TBF when the waiting list hype was first announced, it was all billed as paying the deposit and putting your name down so you can first in line when the expansion opens in 2 seasons and the £299 seats.

It seems since then it turned into replacing blue members and that even if you wanted one this season you need to have paid a deposit and be on that list..

Have the club confirmed that?

kippaxkid74 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
blue61 said:

TBF when the waiting list hype was first announced, it was all billed as paying the deposit and putting your name down so you can first in line when the expansion opens in 2 seasons and the £299 seats.

It seems since then it turned into replacing blue members and that even if you wanted one this season you need to have paid a deposit and be on that list..

Have the club confirmed that?

The term 'waiting list' is a bit of a giveaway!

Why pay £100 to get a season ticket for 2015-2016 when you can get one for 2014-2015 by swanning up with a Blue Card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.