Season Card info now on OS

MCFC-alan88 said:
Anyone on the DD scheme heard anything?

I had a text on May 14th saying I would automatically renew on May 28th so I assume we get to hear anytime from tomorrow onwards

nmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Confirmations by e mail in the next 72 hours.

Logged onto my account , hovered over the exclamation mark symbol thing in the top right corner , shows season card 14/15 , platinum 14/ 15 , but no email from City and nothing showing in purchase history or loyalty points

Am sure all will be ok , but must admit , am a little frustrated with the lack of communication from the club , would normally have renewed in the first couple of days , will be well pissed off if things go tits up and my seat has gone . Once this first auto renewal has happened I will be much more relaxed next year

Biffo123 said:
nmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Logged onto my account , hovered over the exclamation mark symbol thing in the top right corner , shows season card 14/15 , platinum 14/ 15 , but no email from City and nothing showing in purchase history or loyalty points

Am sure all will be ok , but must admit , am a little frustrated with the lack of communication from the club , would normally have renewed in the first couple of days , will be well pissed off if things go tits up and my seat has gone . Once this first auto renewal has happened I will be much more relaxed next year

Supporter services tweeted earlier this week that it will all be done by Friday at 5.30pm for auto renewals

I have renewed but aren't planning on a huge number of matches next season for a variety of reasons. Just keeping the Seasoncard on ensures I won't miss the matches I want to go to and hopefully a mate can use it when I won't be going. Even 10 home matches next season will be better value than paying individual ticket prices.

Biffo123 said:
nmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

When I click on season card it tells me I'm not eligible for the product. Nothing in my purchase history either

I'm getting nervous

bobmcfc said:
Biffo123 said:
nmc said:

When I click on season card it tells me I'm not eligible for the product. Nothing in my purchase history either

I'm getting nervous

Nothing is in my purchase history either but If I hover over the my account area it shows 14/15 season card plus my direct debit info has 14/15 dates prepared

Also you'll be able to buy the City Live if you've had your season card renewed. Check you can do that

bobmcfc said:
Biffo123 said:
nmc said:

I'm getting nervous

Same here, but I presumed that was as I'd already renewed I couldn't buy another one.

Love the fact we're all shitting ourselves together. We should all have more faith in our Ticket Office... eeeek!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.