Season Card info now on OS

Well it looks like I won't take them up on their offer (wife is No 6 on the list) as I have just had an email saying they won't make any attempt to seat my eventual Value Gold location anywhere specifically near any seat my wife may be offered even if that seat is an unpopular section and has a spare adjacent seat!

Just can't get my head around that and it seems dogmatic to the extreme. I realise of course that Value Gold has this uncertainty to it, however considering all relocations are already done for existing Season card holders and my wife doesn't even know what's available to her I can't think of how we could have achieved 2 seats together even if I had kept my seat from last season that had no spare seats anywhere near it anyway!

Well done City for making things easy...not...!

Davs 19 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Shame to hear Blues cannot get a season ticket who are on the waiting list.

I hope the Club soon introduce the Bayern system preventing people whose seats are empty for most games renewing, I am pretty sure then that all the people on the waiting list in the low to mid hundreds would have been guaranteed a season card.

Why oh why do you keep repeating yourself Tim ? We all know your view by now.

See the last coat you bought, with your hard earned ?

Make sure you wear it everyday or I'll have it taken off you. Wouldn't want to see it going to waste, even though you've paid for it ;.)

Not a perfect analogy but I'm sure you take the point, although you obviously won't agree.
or you could have told the Stalinist apparatchik to just fuck off

squirtyflower said:
Davs 19 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I hope the Club soon introduce the Bayern system preventing people whose seats are empty for most games renewing, I am pretty sure then that all the people on the waiting list in the low to mid hundreds would have been guaranteed a season card.

Make sure you wear it everyday or I'll have it taken off you. Wouldn't want to see it going to waste, even though you've paid for it ;.)

Not a perfect analogy but I'm sure you take the point, although you obviously won't agree.

Fair point squirty. It would have been quicker.

tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
I am no 675 on the waiting list and have been told theres virtually no chance of being able to get 1 this season.

I'm 639 and have been told there's NO CHANCE.

Been on the waiting list 5 bloody years!

Pretty sure season cards were on general sale for several days last summer, was just a case of phoning ticket office and you would have got one.

tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
I am no 675 on the waiting list and have been told theres virtually no chance of being able to get 1 this season.

Pretty sure season cards were on general sale for several days last summer, was just a case of phoning ticket office and you would have got one.

squirtyflower said:
Davs 19 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Nice to see the old Bluemoan school kid name calling. We know you pair think it is a great idea for seats to be empty for most of the season when Blues can't get season cards. No idea why though?

smokeyblue said:
tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Quite true. I received my tax return money the day before the season tickets went on open sale. I took it as a sign and got on the phone at 0900. Twenty-seven minutes later, I was the owner of a brand new season ticket, having never been on any sort of waiting list (apart from owning a Bluecard).

Season tickets went on sale to any Bluecard holder at the start of the 2012/13 season. Slim pickings towards the back of the level three and they sold out that day. It was one of those lottery things, who could get online at exactly 9am and secure one.

But there was no waiting list.

Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
Davs 19 said:

Nice to see the old Bluemoan school kid name calling. We know you pair think it is a great idea for seats to be empty for most of the season when Blues can't get season cards. No idea why though?
As usual irony passes you by in your attempts to run down City and City fans

You don't know what I think, so don't come on here speaking for me please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.