Season Card info now on OS

squirtyflower said:
Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
or you could have told the Stalinist apparatchik to just fuck off

Nice to see the old Bluemoan school kid name calling. We know you pair think it is a great idea for seats to be empty for most of the season when Blues can't get season cards. No idea why though?
As usual irony passes you by in your attempts to run down City and City fans

You don't know what I think, so don't come on here speaking for me please

I am not speaking for you mate. Rather, I am speaking up for Blues who will just miss out on a season card. Anyway, they should be at the front of the queue come next Summer.

It was a fair cop me mentioning the Bayern policy a lot and I have had a laugh about your posts this morning.

another generation said:
smokeyblue said:
tregyblue61 said:
I'm 639 and have been told there's NO CHANCE.
Been on the waiting list 5 bloody years!
Pretty sure season cards were on general sale for several days last summer, was just a case of phoning ticket office and you would have got one.
Quite true. I received my tax return money the day before the season tickets went on open sale. I took it as a sign and got on the phone at 0900. Twenty-seven minutes later, I was the owner of a brand new season ticket, having never been on any sort of waiting list (apart from owning a Bluecard).

Indeed they were. Spent overs 2 hours on hold before I got through. Not able to purchase on-line as I was told I was not eligible although I had added my name to a waiting list. Same for previous years. Just not quick enough!!!

tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
I am no 675 on the waiting list and have been told theres virtually no chance of being able to get 1 this season.

Sniff sniff.

Season tickets were on general sale for a week or more last year for anyone with a blue card.

I bought one at the start of this period.

JGL07 said:
tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
I am no 675 on the waiting list and have been told theres virtually no chance of being able to get 1 this season.

Sniff sniff.

Season tickets were on general sale for a week or more last year for anyone with a blue card.

There has only been a waiting list for about 9 months

Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Nice to see the old Bluemoan school kid name calling. We know you pair think it is a great idea for seats to be empty for most of the season when Blues can't get season cards. No idea why though?

I am not speaking for you mate. Rather, I am speaking up for Blues who will just miss out on a season card. Anyway, they should be at the front of the queue come next Summer.

It was a fair cop me mentioning the Bayern policy a lot and I have had a laugh about your posts this morning.

Who is going to sit in those extra seats we are building after we've just told ST holders we don't want their business?

JGL07 said:
tregyblue61 said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

Sniff sniff.

A week? How the hell did I miss the first 6 days? Must pay attention for next season

Not sure what the last few comments are about. Those on the top of the waiting list can buy from the 10th June
A limited number of 2014/15 Seasoncards will be available for supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List to purchase from 9am on Tuesday 10 June. All qualifying supporters* on the Seasoncard Waiting List will receive an email invitation no later than 6pm on 5 June advising that they qualify to purchase their 2014/15 Seasoncard.
I think you need to be in receipt of an e-mail invitation? If there are say only a couple of thousand seats available it stands to reason that City should work down the list to be fair

moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:

Who is going to sit in those extra seats we are building after we've just told ST holders we don't want their business?

Yes we want season card match goers. It is not asking a lot to expect fans to turn up for half or more of the games. We have the Blue Card option as well.

moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
squirtyflower said:

What are you referring to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.