Season Card info now on OS

Marvin said:
moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I am not speaking for you mate. Rather, I am speaking up for Blues who will just miss out on a season card. Anyway, they should be at the front of the queue come next Summer.

It was a fair cop me mentioning the Bayern policy a lot and I have had a laugh about your posts this morning.

Who is going to sit in those extra seats we are building after we've just told ST holders we don't want their business?
What are you referring to?

The suggestion that we tell season ticket holders they arent welcome a year before we increase capacity by 6-12k.

Tim of the Oak said:
moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I am not speaking for you mate. Rather, I am speaking up for Blues who will just miss out on a season card. Anyway, they should be at the front of the queue come next Summer.

It was a fair cop me mentioning the Bayern policy a lot and I have had a laugh about your posts this morning.

Who is going to sit in those extra seats we are building after we've just told ST holders we don't want their business?

Yes we want season card match goers. It is not asking a lot to expect fans to turn up for half or more of the games. We have the Blue Card option as well.

So we tell season ticket holders that instead of putting money into the club and going to half the games we'd prefer they put no money into the club at all.

Thats going to help fill an expanded stadium.

my mum was number 20..club rang her after i let them know she wouldnt have email access for a while..she wanted one near to me and my lad in sl2 block 216...she got one in front of me and six seats to the right..Made up she was. I will praise the club for their help..68yr old happy as larry..
cheap as chips as well if your.an oap!!Also a lot easier if you are just after one on its own.

Seems mega early, so I checked last years and we sold out on or around June the 17th, which was the record, so about a week earlier than last year

I'm not sure how this compares to other clubs? Either way it's good to see us selling out so soon, full houses all round again next season

moomba said:
Tim of the Oak said:
moomba said:

Yes we want season card match goers. It is not asking a lot to expect fans to turn up for half or more of the games. We have the Blue Card option as well.

So we tell season ticket holders that instead of putting money into the club and going to half the games we'd prefer they put no money into the club at all.

Thats going to help fill an expanded stadium.

Thank you Moomba for demonstrating that you know sweet FA about the strength of our support. Season tickets sold out with enough on the waiting list to fill the new stand when it opens.

You seem to think it is OK that fans miss out on season tickets whilst a few hundred just attend a couple of games per season. Can't wait for your post welcoming the £500 derby ticket!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
my mum was number 20..club rang her after i let them know she wouldnt have email access for a while..she wanted one near to me and my lad in sl2 block 216...she got one in front of me and six seats to the right..Made up she was. I will praise the club for their help..68yr old happy as larry..
cheap as chips as well if your.an oap!!Also a lot easier if you are just after one on its own.

Great news and I'm pleased for you and your mum. But it suggests that seats were available in the South Stand when the Club was saying that they had all gone during last week's relocation window. I called several times and was told not a single seat was available in L1 or L2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.