Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

nwanda said:
Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

Excellent work MCFC!!!!!!!!!

Have you checked if your current seats are on the interactive seating plan?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D</a>

It wouldn't be unlike the TO to cock things up, Also there should be a later relocation window when everyone has had the chance to renew. Don't forget that there will usually be quite a few Family stand S/T holders who have to move because their kids are now over 16.

nwanda said:
Told them to stuff it. If that is the way they want to treat us they can go and stick the club where the sun don't shine. We are becoming more and more like them up the road every day.

Well somebody certainly is but dont tar me with that brush thanks !

lancs blue said:
nwanda said:
Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

Excellent work MCFC!!!!!!!!!

Have you checked if your current seats are on the interactive seating plan?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/Ticketing3D</a>

It wouldn't be unlike the TO to cock things up, Also there should be a later relocation window when everyone has had the chance to renew. Don't forget that there will usually be quite a few Family stand S/T holders who have to move because their kids are now over 16.
You don't have to move out of your kids over 16,it goes into the 16 to 18 bracket.

One issue is amongst many.

The club won't be bothered if the new expensive level 2 seats are filled or not, as long as they have been bought. And bought, I mean by Companies and wealthy individuals/families who will attend the attractive matches, and give the other less attractive matches a miss. And in doing that, they will probably put their seats up for sale City's ticket exchange site, just to get some of that money back.

For sale, padded seat, free beer, free programme, free parking, against Burnley. sold, if they price is reasonable?

jrb said:

The club won't be bothered if the new expensive level 2 seats are filled or not, as long as they have been bought. And bought, I mean by Companies and wealthy individuals/families who will attend the attractive matches, and give the other less attractive matches a miss. And in doing that, they will probably put their seats up for sale City's ticket exchange site, just to get some of that money back.

For sale, padded seat, free beer, free programme, free parking, against Burnley. sold, if they price is reasonable?

And I bet the sinks wont be full of piss !!

You do have to move out if your child is 16. I was informed by ticket office

colbee59 said:

My lad is now 19 and I'm still sat in the family stand. I did receive a letter when he was 16 saying I would have to relocate, but it's let me renew it every season on line.

oakiecokie said:
jrb said:

And I bet the sinks wont be full of piss !!

Don't rule it out! I'm only moving from 206 to 209!

colbee59 said:

My kids turned 18 at the beginning of April and we can keep our seats in the family stand for next season.

colbee59 said:

There's loads of 16 to 18 year olds in there and probably older,instead of paying £125 they pay £230 think it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.