Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

nwanda said:
Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

Excellent work MCFC!!!!!!!!!

You could always move to the new 3rd tier mate?

nwanda said:
Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

People will be moving from the family stand to the South stand ,I think in the next few weeks seats will come available as the seats from the non renewals and movers from the family stand come available. It seems to me people are getting wound up at the first setback, loads of windows to come yet. Best of luck hope your fixed up by June.

dawlish dave said:
nwanda said:

People will be moving from the family stand to the South stand ,I think in the next few weeks seats will come available as the seats from the non renewals and movers from the family stand come available. It seems to me people are getting wound up at the first setback, loads of windows to come yet. Best of luck hope your fixed up by June.

Told them to stuff it. If that is the way they want to treat us they can go and stick the club where the sun don't shine. We are becoming more and more like them up the road every day.

oakiecokie said:
Nice to see the whingers are out in force !! ;)

Probably been waiting a couple of hours to vent with bluemoon being down ;)

nwanda said:

Is that because work starts on the North expansion?

nwanda said:

Nothing to do with your situation, but if the back row is going does that suggest they will be starting the North stand expansion some time next season.

nwanda said:

YOU GOTTA BE JOKING MATE ????

I sit at the back of 233 ,back row,iv been waiting for Saturday when my relocation window opens....

does this mean the north stand is being extended ? same happened with the south stand all the back row went.

if true,why wer;nt all of us who have seats on the back row of the family stand have the same relocation window has those affected with the hospitality areas on level 2 colin bell and east stand ?

Petrovs left peg said:
nwanda said:

Is that because work starts on the North expansion?

I'd have beaten you if I hadn't been logged out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.