Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
colbee59 said:
You do have to move out if your child is 16. I was informed by ticket office

There's loads of 16 to 18 year olds in there and probably older,instead of paying £125 they pay £230 think it is.
Never been the success the Club expected, that is probably why they allow over 16's to remain.

When I was booted out they were hoping to fill the stand but they soon allowed the two outer blocks to be released for general sale.

Just another of the Clubs potty schemes, I am expecting to see plenty of empty seats in the new posh areas.

Gray said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
colbee59 said:
You do have to move out if your child is 16. I was informed by ticket office

There's loads of 16 to 18 year olds in there and probably older,instead of paying £125 they pay £230 think it is.
Never been the success the Club expected, that is probably why they allow over 16's to remain.

When I was booted out they were hoping to fill the stand but they soon allowed the two outer blocks to be released for general sale.

Just another of the Clubs potty schemes, I am expecting to see plenty of empty seats in the new posh areas.

So you keep fucking telling us !!!

I think for me i'll try the new stand, next season... Even though my lad is 12, moving to the new stand from the family stand, will save me £145 or £236 if i went for the cheaper seats.

ColinLee said:
oakiecokie said:
mancity dan said:
Probably been waiting a couple of hours to vent with bluemoon being down ;)

Lets blame the Mod who switched us off. ;)
Doesn't De Niro usually get the blame?

not me gov, wasn't even online when it went down. believe me they keep me well out of the way when any maintainance work is being carried out. which by the way hurts me, no trust these days.

I wrote and asked city - saying that we don't want to move we just want to stay in our current seats, so do we have to "reserve" them in the window next week... they said "No, if you want to stay in your seats you do not need to do anything until the renewal period in May".

I've read some stuff say we have to reserve, other stuff like their answer say we don't...

Which is it then?!

giokingkladze said:
Anyone know what time the box offjce opens tomorrow to relocate in person at the ground?

Has Pellers been relocated yet?

Just read the bleedin stuff that is all over the website and in the packs City have sent you, it's self bleedin explanatory FFS...!
Some bloke in the MEN states he new nothing of the premium seat proposals and prices until his pack arrived, bollox, he couldn't be arsed reading and listening to the details distributed over the club website etc. It's been out there for a good 18 months or more....!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Just read the bleedin stuff that is all over the website and in the packs City have sent you, it's self bleedin explanatory FFS...!

Ahem is that at me??!!!

Can i just say that pages ago in this very thread after the packs had arrived people (even mods!!!) said it says in the pack that even if you don't want to move you still have to "reserve"... As it's written in conflicting ways in the pack.

So now the windows have been open i just wanted to check what people have done, so there! ;)

Are we expecting utter mayhem in the morning with the computer system crashing at 9.02?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.