Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

OK, apologies - it wasn't deliberate misinformation about the prices and seat numbers. My ticket price has "only" gone up by 59.83% and not doubled (genuinely thought it was less last year) and thought there were more seats. We'll see how full they will be - hope they sell out.

quiet_riot said:
Danny Wilson on Blue Tuesday tomorrow re:ticket prices.

Saw that too. Should be interesting - prices, ongoing price strategy including cup matches, singing section & expansion.

Reserved mine but didn't see any options for the cup schemes or platinum

Just been kicked out of family stand as daughter becomes 16 on 31st July , age as of date for tickets 1st August, just as well i checked as we manage to relocate within the family stand really easy. I asked what would have happened if i had not checked they said , when you came to paying it would been picked up and you would have had to move out..........

All that for 1 day

Newtoncc said:
Just been kicked out of family stand as daughter becomes 16 on 31st July , age as of date for tickets 1st August, just as well i checked as we manage to relocate within the family stand really easy. I asked what would have happened if i had not checked they said , when you came to paying it would been picked up and you would have had to move out..........

All that for 1 day

Your point being ?

oakiecokie said:
Newtoncc said:

All that for 1 day

Your point being ?
Manchester City, ruining birthdays since 31st of July....

oakiecokie said:
Newtoncc said:

All that for 1 day

Your point being ?

Does there need to be a point, apologies i will make sure i end all my posts with a specific section for the point of it in future.

Having been told our seats are no longer available due to extra work on segregation in Block 212 S/stand, left the relocation to my lad to sort out! Outcome = Looking forward to getting piss wet through when the Typical Manchester weather arrives each match day:) Any 1 going to be in 114 PITCHSIDE? can't wait, yeah right lol. So long as I'm there. CTID

Jacko1956 said:
blueparrot said:
Jacko1956 said:
Don't think there will be any problems selling those 1300 seats to cooperate. What concerns me is the when those on the waiting get their window to choose their seats the £380 and £299 seats that they were expecting to buy will have gone and rather than buying a season ticket they will ask for their money back leaving the stadium well short of the new 55k capacity . Does anybody on the waiting list have any views on this ?

Yes, I never expected a £299 ticket and was always prepared to go up to £500. The club were always clear about the process and it bugs me everyone assuming that the people on the list only wanted £299 tickets,

Glad your happy, hope all the others on the waiting list think the same.

I'm on the waiting list with my mate and never thought I'd have got a chance of the cheap seats. We were looking at 500-700 but obviously depends what's left. This is the first time in my life I've not either had a weekend job, lived away from Manc or not been able to afford a Season ticket and I can't wait to finally get to see us week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.