Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Thanks Gang.

Finally happy with my seats. Gone from Block 104 Row J to 106 Row N.
Seems stupid talking about the rain when we all got sunburnt in East Lower yesterday!

Friendly bunch in 106? Anyone on here?

Initially relocated with my dad from 107 to 220, partly to save a bit of money and partly just for to be on the second tier for an improved view. Probably should've asked this before but what's it like up there? Sat up there for cup games before and it seemed alright.

mrmacca said:
Can anyone tell me in East Lower at what Row ferom the front can you guarentee not geting wet?

Was on row K and you were usually ok unless it's windy as has been mentioned.

jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Plenty of "wet" people near me relocated.

Scurry along after them then

Me, my nephew and 3 mates have relocated from where we are. My mum and dad have relocated from where they are (great seats where they'd been since the stadium first opened).

No one's arsed. Me and my mates (and the other 5 that are meeting up with us in the 3rd tier) are buzzing in fact. Mum and dad were in some of the best seats in the house which are trebling in price for them I think (they're old bids), but I think they've saved some money and still got decent seats so don't seem fussed. They knew the price hikes were coming, as did everyone else

We've relocated to the back to tier 3 from 222. Glad that you and your mates are buzzing, but if the club told you that you'd have to pay double next year or find some single seats someplace else, you might not be, So all folks experience is different.

The talk around us was that there's now 3000+ seats that will cost £1250 or £1700 each. I'm not sure there will be the demand for them, and I hope the club haven't cocked this up by pricing loads of seats out of the market. The extra bars dont look like they have anything that the concourse bars hadn't previously offered, and it seems like the seats will be taken by corporates to offer to their clients (INCLUDING AWAY FANS) or tourists on package (buy hotel + ticket for £200) - not an area I'd like to sit in.

I am fussed about relocating - it's a shame not being with friends I've made, and despite the Fat el Hombre's view, the banter amongst folk at a match is all part of it, but the club seems to have outgrown us and they've decided to take back the seats we happen to sit in. Sure we had notice of improvements, and a price rise, but no-one seriously expected a 2x or even 3x rise.... If the seats were £900-1000, I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid. But £1700 is a clear "get lost" call to those who are sitting there.
There's around just 1.300 (1,750 apparently) Premium seats (without counting individual seats) in the £1,150 to £1,750 range I believe not 3,000. The club will sell them with no problem whatsoever, have a look at the Premium tab at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/2015-16-Seasoncards, it looks like a bit more than just a bar to me. They're not aimed at corporate/hospitality since they have there own areas along with hotel accommodation for the "tourists".

Anyone got a good boohoo gif :)

ColinLee said:
jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Me, my nephew and 3 mates have relocated from where we are. My mum and dad have relocated from where they are (great seats where they'd been since the stadium first opened).

No one's arsed. Me and my mates (and the other 5 that are meeting up with us in the 3rd tier) are buzzing in fact. Mum and dad were in some of the best seats in the house which are trebling in price for them I think (they're old bids), but I think they've saved some money and still got decent seats so don't seem fussed. They knew the price hikes were coming, as did everyone else

We've relocated to the back to tier 3 from 222. Glad that you and your mates are buzzing, but if the club told you that you'd have to pay double next year or find some single seats someplace else, you might not be, So all folks experience is different.

The talk around us was that there's now 3000+ seats that will cost £1250 or £1700 each. I'm not sure there will be the demand for them, and I hope the club haven't cocked this up by pricing loads of seats out of the market. The extra bars dont look like they have anything that the concourse bars hadn't previously offered, and it seems like the seats will be taken by corporates to offer to their clients (INCLUDING AWAY FANS) or tourists on package (buy hotel + ticket for £200) - not an area I'd like to sit in.

I am fussed about relocating - it's a shame not being with friends I've made, and despite the Fat el Hombre's view, the banter amongst folk at a match is all part of it, but the club seems to have outgrown us and they've decided to take back the seats we happen to sit in. Sure we had notice of improvements, and a price rise, but no-one seriously expected a 2x or even 3x rise.... If the seats were £900-1000, I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid. But £1700 is a clear "get lost" call to those who are sitting there.
There's around just 1.300 Premium seats (without counting individual seats) in the £1,150 to £1,750 range I believe not 3,000. The club will sell them with no problem whatsoever, have a look at the Premium tab at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/2015-16-Seasoncards, it looks like a bit more than just a bar to me. They're not aimed at corporate/hospitality since they have there own areas along with hotel accommodation for the "tourists".

Anyone got a good boohoo gif :)

I agree they won't have much trouble selling 1300 seats, although I do expect they will keep a few empty for matchday sales, and as a matchday ticket buyer I might fancy trying it once, depending on price,does that make me a 'tourist'? Although I've never really enjoyed the CB level 2 when I've sat there before.

jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Plenty of "wet" people near me relocated.

Why do "unhappy" people exagerate?

222 is increasing from £820 to £1225. That's not doubling.

There are about 1750 seats, just over 3% of capacity, in the range £1150 to £1750

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

There are about 1750 seats, just over 3% of capacity, in the range £1150 to £1750

Don't think there will be any problems selling those 1300 seats to cooperate. What concerns me is the when those on the waiting get their window to choose their seats the £380 and £299 seats that they were expecting to buy will have gone and rather than buying a season ticket they will ask for their money back leaving the stadium well short of the new 55k capacity . Does anybody on the waiting list have any views on this ?

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Especially if you take the 3 extra games into account. They would take the £820 up to £950

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
jockblue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Don't think there will be any problems selling those 1300 seats to cooperate. What concerns me is the when those on the waiting get their window to choose their seats the £380 and £299 seats that they were expecting to buy will have gone and rather than buying a season ticket they will ask for their money back leaving the stadium well short of the new 55k capacity . Does anybody on the waiting list have any views on this ?

Jacko1956 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
jockblue said:

Yes, I never expected a £299 ticket and was always prepared to go up to £500. The club were always clear about the process and it bugs me everyone assuming that the people on the list only wanted £299 tickets,

Jacko1956 said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
jockblue said:

I think there will be a bit of that but there will be far more wanting to watch all 19 PL games. I have a mate on the waiting list and he doesn't care where he sits he just wants to get a season ticket so he can go to all the games instead of just the big 6 which he pays through the nose for.

19 games at £58 match day prices is £1102. Any season ticket price under £700 will be a bargain for those who have been waiting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.