Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

jockblue said:
One thing I thought interesting from last night's programme was Danny WIlson's comment that there were still 800 season ticket holders in the premium seats. Given there are 1800ish seats, that implies that 1000 have moved already, and there's 100 who have expressed an interest in replacing them. That implies there's going to be at least 900 currently empty seats to fill. As the corporate bits in the CB aren't full currently, it'll be interesting to see if that happens.

Many have relocated and others have decided to pass the baton on to the next generation.

Of the people staying in Premia, some are moving from the £1,600 to £1,750 seats to the £1,25 to £1,300 tickets like myself.

The 900 or so Premia seats to be filled will show how effective the Club have been in engaging with the business / corporate community. It was telling that Danny wouldn't rule out away ticket priority for the £1,600 to £1,750 season card holders so the Chelski boat trip won't be an isolated episode!

wolfie1988 said:
What's the atmosphere like in Block 216? Currently in 212 where it's decent for big games but fancy a different view next year

I've just left 216 after 4 seasons and there's not too much of an atmosphere. No singing and lots of silence until something happens on the pitch. Everyone is generally ok. I'd say the average age is early 40's.

If you specifically want atmosphere then I'd encourage you to relocate elsewhere.

peoffrey said:
wolfie1988 said:
What's the atmosphere like in Block 216? Currently in 212 where it's decent for big games but fancy a different view next year

I've just left 216 after 4 seasons and there's not too much of an atmosphere. No singing and lots of silence until something happens on the pitch. Everyone is generally ok. I'd say the average age is early 40's.

If you specifically want atmosphere then I'd encourage you to relocate elsewhere.

Much like the rest of the ground then! Cheers for that though. Food for thought over the next day or so!

peoffrey said:
wolfie1988 said:

Wolfie, My renewal letter told me that my seat in 212 was no longer available as it becoming part of the away section and I had to relocate so I have moved to 114. since then I have been hearing rumours that 212 is remaining as it was, did you not get a letter telling you to relocate?

beano46 said:
peoffrey said:

Wolfie, My renewal letter told me that my seat in 212 was no longer available as it becoming part of the away section and I had to relocate so I have moved to 114. since then I have been hearing rumours that 212 is remaining as it was, did you not get a letter telling you to relocate?

Is that right? My understanding was 113, 114, 213, 214, 313 and 314 would become the away enclosure? 6 blocks of seats.

beano46 said:
peoffrey said:
wolfie1988 said:

Nope. I'm 4 seats from the steps and we seem to be ok. It does look like they may have brought the segregation barrier a bit closer so that's maybe why you were asked to relocate?

Here is whats currently left in Block 212 for people to relocate too:

Block_212.jpg

peoffrey said:
beano46 said:
peoffrey said:

Is that right? My understanding was 113, 114, 213, 214, 313 and 314 would become the away enclosure? 6 blocks of seats.

I hope not, I`ve just moved to 314 !!!!!!!

wolfie1988 said:
peoffrey said:
wolfie1988 said:

Much like the rest of the ground then! Cheers for that though. Food for thought over the next day or so!

Half of 216 is now hospitality, I've got a feeling the full block will become corporate this time next season.

wolfie1988 said:
peoffrey said:
wolfie1988 said:

fuck me you are even married yet and she's got you by the balls. don't spend that much Andrew, save it for the nursery Andrew.

doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.