Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Ding Dong said:
peoffrey said:
Is that right? My understanding was 113, 114, 213, 214, 313 and 314 would become the away enclosure? 6 blocks of seats.

I hope not, I`ve just moved to 314 !!!!!!!

Ignore me. It seems to be part of *12 through to part of *14. I'm fairly sure City wouldn't let you relocate to the away enclosure each time!

Is anyone in 117? I've relocated there for a bit of atmosphere and a change of scenery. I'm going to be right at the back. Good fun in there?

de niro said:
wolfie1988 said:
peoffrey said:
I've just left 216 after 4 seasons and there's not too much of an atmosphere. No singing and lots of silence until something happens on the pitch. Everyone is generally ok. I'd say the average age is early 40's.

If you specifically want atmosphere then I'd encourage you to relocate elsewhere.

Much like the rest of the ground then! Cheers for that though. Food for thought over the next day or so!

fuck me you are even married yet and she's got you by the balls. don't spend that much Andrew, save it for the nursery Andrew.

doomed.

Haha! Same price Bill to be fair but it is only a matter of time. Apparently £50 for a football match is ridiculous....Women that

Just had a quick look to see how what's going on. Looks like the rush to relocate is over. Similar numbers to when I last looked. Several hundred seats left at the back of the South Stand 3rd tier

You can also get tickets at the front of the South Stand for £380. That's a bargain. I'd seriously consider doing that if I was short for money. Right behind the goal. You'd get a great view when we are attacking that end. Might not be so good the other half, but it's still good value

wolfie1988 said:
beano46 said:
peoffrey said:
I've just left 216 after 4 seasons and there's not too much of an atmosphere. No singing and lots of silence until something happens on the pitch. Everyone is generally ok. I'd say the average age is early 40's.

If you specifically want atmosphere then I'd encourage you to relocate elsewhere.

Wolfie, My renewal letter told me that my seat in 212 was no longer available as it becoming part of the away section and I had to relocate so I have moved to 114. since then I have been hearing rumours that 212 is remaining as it was, did you not get a letter telling you to relocate?

Nope. I'm 4 seats from the steps and we seem to be ok. It does look like they may have brought the segregation barrier a bit closer so that's maybe why you were asked to relocate?

Here is whats currently left in Block 212 for people to relocate too:

Block_212.jpg

If you look at the large image, I was in the second row from the top the in the middle block 3rd seat away from the exit tunnel, the away section started on the other side of the tunnel, the two lads to the left of me have also been relocated.

Marvin said:
Just had a quick look to see how what's going on. Looks like the rush to relocate is over. Similar numbers to when I last looked. Several hundred seats left at the back of the South Stand 3rd tier

You can also get tickets at the front of the South Stand for £380. That's a bargain. I'd seriously consider doing that if I was short for money. Right behind the goal. You'd get a great view when we are attacking that end. Might not be so good the other half, but it's still good value

I don't think there's any £380 seats left

dw7 said:
Marvin said:

I don't think there's any £380 seats left

I think he refers to the new rows at the front of level one.

Just relocated from Colin Bell and £800x 3 to the new tier and the more expensive front blocks of £600.

Saved myself £600 in the process and got three together, with arguably a much improved view.

Very happy to even have had the option to do this.

There seemed to be a lot of the £299 available at the back but was wary why they had not been instantly snapped up.

Seems a lot on the waiting list will have their patience rewarded at a very cheap rate this summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just relocated from Colin Bell and £800x 3 to the new tier and the more expensive front blocks of £600.

Saved myself £600 in the process and got three together, with arguably a much improved view.

There seemed to be a lot of the £299 available at the back but was wary why they had not been instantly snapped up.

Seems a lot on the waiting list will have their patience rewarded at a very cheap rate this summer.
Careful there Tolmie, you'll have "beverly hills" calling you a happy clapper.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I would say at least 600-700 will.

I would imagine they haven't all been snapped up as not everyone buys on the cheapest price and for some it is just too high up.

I like you was CB2 and moved to front of new stand. Saved £200 and happy with that.

ColinLee said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Careful there Tolmie, you'll have "beverly hills" calling you a happy clapper.

Haha!

If I am afforded choice, that's all I can ask of the club?

My dad will be 65 next year and it will drop again next season to £400.

Every situation is different but a seat is a seat to me, as long as I get to watch City.

And if it saves me £600 quid, then happy days for my family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.