Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

ManCitizens. said:
I'm surprised demand hasn't been created with transfer stories, rumours of Pogba etc. Instead, potentially new season ticket holders are reading of Yaya leaving.

Yaya leaving, Vieira taking over and Jay Rodriguez possibly joining. lol, we should take some PR tips from United on how to sell season tickets.

jrb said:
lancs blue said:
LoveCity said:
We all knew this was coming. But what about the new pitch side seats, are they available? They are cheap but you aren't getting the best view. It will be interesting to see how many of the 9500+ actually go through with getting a ST with so many ideal prices/seats unavailable. I'm guessing there are many left towards the front of level 1 blocks?

I doubt that all 9,500 were naive enough to think they'd get a £299 or £380 seat, there are still plenty of reasonably priced S/Ts at £550/600 available and with the option of spreading it over 10 monthly payments it surely beats forking out £50+ for a matchday ticket and only being able to afford 9 or 10 games instead of 19..

That's true, but wasn't it billed as the South stand 3rd tier cheap seats expansion? As it stand less than a 1/9 of those who have paid a deposit will get a chance of one of those seats. And let's be honest, who wants to sit in those new first 3 rows in the lower tier, even for that price. The only option is the most expensive seats in the Lower tier(£600), and in the 3rd tier.(not sure of the prices)

Loads at 500/550/600 in Level 3 Colin Bell and East. Not looked at availability in the Family Stand but possibly there as well.

Tim of the Oak said:
Regardless of the number of people on the waiting list, the North Stand expansion is dependant on the Club being able to sell extra Corporare and Premia tickets. If these don't sell then the capacity will stay at £55k.

I think the Club will need to try to encourage more fans to stay in Level 2 seats in the CB and ES as part of the planning for extending the North Stand! It just can't magic up thousands of extra corporates!

We've moved from south end EL2 to north end - but half expect we'll get a call to see if we want our old seats back without the unwanted "club" perks!

Does anyone have enough time on their hands to try and work out what percentage of the waiting list are Japanese?

blue b4 the moon said:
Its all building up to a moan-a-thon from some newbies on the list that the cheapies have gone to existing S/C holders.

I welcome newbies.
Newbies should know one thing about City is unquestionable: loyalty.

"Sit down next to me"

blackley macca said:
For those on the waiting list and have payed the £100 deposit, will they be offered a seat up in the new stand or can you pick and chose from the ones left available anywhere else?

As I understand it they are not specifically offering seats in the new stand. They are working through the waiting list chronologically and you can pick from whatever is available any where in the stadium including the new stand.

acton28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Its all building up to a moan-a-thon from some newbies on the list that the cheapies have gone to existing S/C holders.

I welcome newbies.
Newbies should know one thing about City is unquestionable: loyalty.

"Sit down next to me"

Not got a problem with them myself but I'm waiting for the 'City have had £100 quid off me and there are only full priced tickets available' lot.

Once they're in they're in but some people will be on here being proper entitled.

City have done the seating spot on, people who have been priced out, current S/C holders then newbies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.