Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Vic said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Regardless of the number of people on the waiting list, the North Stand expansion is dependant on the Club being able to sell extra Corporare and Premia tickets. If these don't sell then the capacity will stay at £55k.

I think the Club will need to try to encourage more fans to stay in Level 2 seats in the CB and ES as part of the planning for extending the North Stand! It just can't magic up thousands of extra corporates!

We've moved from south end EL2 to north end - but half expect we'll get a call to see if we want our old seats back without the unwanted "club" perks!

I wouldn't be surprised lol!

I was thinking more along the West Ham lines where fans are invited to an event to select their seats etc.

3 of us have decided to relocate to 3rd tier for £299 seats half price can't complain at that tbh I won't miss £30 a month view looks ok and I'm not getting any younger standing. If it's rubbish I can always relocate next year.

acton28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Its all building up to a moan-a-thon from some newbies on the list that the cheapies have gone to existing S/C holders.

I welcome newbies.
Newbies should know one thing about City is unquestionable: loyalty.

"Sit down next to me"

Depends on your definition of "newbie".

City have thousands of "lapsed" SC holders, who for whatever reason have got off the bus over the last few years (not a great decision bearing in mind the success of the last few years). I personally gave up my 15 year season ticket during the utter shite served up by Stuart Pearce reign and having to move to Leicester for work. Since then, I've probably been to about 75% of our home games each season paying through the nose for the privilege. This has given many the opportunity to get back on the bus, but as I'm 4016/4017 on the waiting list I fully expect to be paying the £500-600-700 price bracket. Its right and proper that City have allowed existing SC holders first dibs to relocate and I think the club have handled everything as best they can.

I think you'll find that a high percentage of the new SC holders wont be newbie Japanese/middle-class/glory hunters, but will be proper blues who now have the opportunity to actively support the team they've supported all their lives. This will only add to the atmosphere and everyone's "match-day experience" will be better for it..

Tim of the Oak said:
Vic said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Regardless of the number of people on the waiting list, the North Stand expansion is dependant on the Club being able to sell extra Corporare and Premia tickets. If these don't sell then the capacity will stay at £55k.

I think the Club will need to try to encourage more fans to stay in Level 2 seats in the CB and ES as part of the planning for extending the North Stand! It just can't magic up thousands of extra corporates!

We've moved from south end EL2 to north end - but half expect we'll get a call to see if we want our old seats back without the unwanted "club" perks!

I was thinking more along the West Ham lines where fans are invited to an event to select their seats etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club offered packages to tourists including a hotel stay and a Premium seat. It's one of the (several) reasons we've relocated from CB L2 as I suspect many one-off visitors will end up there.

I`m really looking forward to moving into our new stand and making use of the new specially provided smoking areas.

jockblue said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Vic said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the club offered packages to tourists including a hotel stay and a Premium seat. It's one of the (several) reasons we've relocated from CB L2 as I suspect many one-off visitors will end up there.

I get quite a lot of "tourists" in the rows behind me in 303 and tbh they show more enthusiasm for the game than some of the moaning regulars.

Dodge said:
acton28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Its all building up to a moan-a-thon from some newbies on the list that the cheapies have gone to existing S/C holders.

I welcome newbies.

"Sit down next to me"

City have thousands of "lapsed" SC holders, who for whatever reason have got off the bus over the last few years (not a great decision bearing in mind the success of the last few years). I personally gave up my 15 year season ticket during the utter shite served up by Stuart Pearce reign and having to move to Leicester for work. Since then, I've probably been to about 75% of our home games each season paying through the nose for the privilege. This has given many the opportunity to get back on the bus, but as I'm 4016/4017 on the waiting list I fully expect to be paying the £500-600-700 price bracket. Its right and proper that City have allowed existing SC holders first dibs to relocate and I think the club have handled everything as best they can.

I think you'll find that a high percentage of the new SC holders wont be newbie Japanese/middle-class/glory hunters, but will be proper blues who now have the opportunity to actively support the team they've supported all their lives. This will only add to the atmosphere and everyone's "match-day experience" will be better for it..

Really don't understand all the fuss about the corporate seats, with a capacity of over 55k 1700 seats as corporate is a fair quota. I had sat in E S a Level 2 since the ground opened and was sent an email 3 seasons ago informing me that if the ground redevelopment went ahead my seat would be in the area designated as corporate and would be considerable more expenses due to the new corporate bars in the S S Level 2. I was givin the first dates to relocate if I wished and have moved to the new S S Level 3 in the £600 seats third row behind the goal, looks a really good view and I'm really happy with the way the club has handled the whole relocation process . I have also saved over £200 on the new seats compared to last years prices in my E S Level 2 seat. Let's be honest you can't please everybody and some folks will moan for moaning sakes, perhaps they need reminding of the days when we all had very cheap season ticket prices and watched the players like Samaras, Vassel. Etc. watching Sergio, David Silva and co and being one of top teams in Europe will cost extra and I don't think the club is over charging us as there are tickets prices to suit most folks finances. Perhaps some people don't won't the club to be successful and would prefer the old days?

Dodge said:
acton28 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I welcome newbies.

"Sit down next to me"

Great post Dodge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.