Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Just renewed and paid in full on my debit card.

Platinum and all 3 schemes (having said I'd knock the CL on the head I relented as I always do).

That's £800 I'll never see again plus whatever for the cup games.

Don't know what I'm addicted to more: nicotine, alcohol or City. All 3 should carry health warnings.

ManCityX said:
Selected Direct Debit but absolutely no mention of this in the confirmation email. Under payment method it even says 'Visa Debit'.

Piss poor.

No chance am I entering my card details in 3 separate times for the cup schemes either. Easier way to do it?

Absolutely crap.

Good job I checked this. Just phoned the ticket office and they confirmed it had gone through as a one off payment.

Originally selected Direct Debit and every single confirmation screen confirmed Direct Debit as well. Been told I will be refunded 700 quid in 3-5 days.

I would advise everyone who has chosen to pay by DD to double check their confirmation email immediately.

tonea2003 said:
sorry for not trawling through
anyone know what the waiting list is? numbers wise on it?

5,000, 10'000??

Somebody said last week that their daughter was just over 10,000 so at least that.

blueparrot said:
tonea2003 said:

5,000, 10'000??

Somebody said last week that their daughter was just over 10,000 so at least that.

If the list is over 10,000 even allowing for as much as a 30% drop out from that list does that not indicate to the club that they should proceed with North Stand extension and this time keep a low price (say £ 380 - £ 400 for a season ticket) for all additional seats in that 3rd tier and they could easily fill it ?

blueparrot said:
tonea2003 said:

5,000, 10'000??

I put my daughter on it yesterday it was in the late 9000s

Im not currently on the waiting list but new job and more money and thinking of putting my name down. What do people think the chances are of actually getting one for next season? Im not thinking of the £299 SC as i assume they will all be snapped up pretty quickly.

willipp said:
Im not currently on the waiting list but new job and more money and thinking of putting my name down. What do people think the chances are of actually getting one for next season? Im not thinking of the £299 SC as i assume they will all be snapped up pretty quickly.
I think it will depend on if the new stand will be ready and if they put a price freeze on due to the new money.

Renewed this evening. Moving up to the new tier so it better be bloody open in time!

As most will be aware you can hover over the 'i' where it says 'My Account' and it tells you how many points you have.

In addition to it saying how many points I have and which schemes I have selected it also says 'Arsenal Buyers' and 'Relocation Group D'.

wakorr.jpg

I can guess that the relocation group is either something to do with when I was allowed to move up to the 3rd tier, or possibly for some cup games I might get shifted depending on the allocation.

More curiously though - what the hell does 'Arsenal Buyers' mean? Does anyone else have this?

Do we need to confirm these season tickets online or will they go through as normal like last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.