Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Assume don't have to do anything if on DD auto renewal scheme?

I thought that, but after reading the brochure, you have to reserve your seat and update your bank details.

If you do nothing, I think you will lose your seat.

It's my take on things, but you can't just sit back and expect an automatic renewal.

I'm fairly sure you don't need to do anything if you're on Direct Debit already and you've not changed your bank.

Looking forwards to the back rows of 117 next season. I've enjoyed my time in 216 but it's been getting more and more boring recently and I don't like the idea of the corporate area very near us.

I tried to amend my direct debit yesterday, online, it was a nightmare. Sadly the system does not work, even on a windows desktop, phoned up to be told they are having real problems.
Why offer a system that does not work, admit there is a problem and withdraw until it works.

Just to double check, I've relocated but my ticket is staying gold with no additional schemes or changes to last years direct debit, so I can just leave it to auto renew?

*fucking hell, I should have read the posts just above. Not too sure now...

ChesterRdBlue said:
Just to double check, I've relocated but my ticket is staying gold with no additional schemes or changes to last years direct debit, so I can just leave it to auto renew?

*fucking hell, I should have read the posts just above. Not too sure now...

I think that is ok if you have relocated. I posted above and after the reply, I looked back at emails and I have had a ST renewal one hidden amongst the other thousand I seem to get every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.