Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

arguably there are far too many premium seats for this to work for away tckets as we routinely get a maximum of 3000 tickets

Yes. I was thinking the £1,750 end of the scale for the big PL aways. Probably other Premium seat holders for CL semis and finals. Time will tell and there no guarantees.

you've said this a couple of times, always looking to the future, but the terms & conditions for the premiums seats specifically that there are no ticket queue jumping

Unless they all get Superbia? Any idea what has happened to it this year?

so will we have about 45k season card owners this year or will the club leave it around the 40k mark to make more money on match tickets, I know that some teams and im not been nasty here but most city fans on the citizens tickets wont want to pay 40-50 to watch villa, west brom west ham and other teams, but will fork out 50-60 to watch Chelsea, utd, pool arsenal and even everton, what we will lose on some games we will get back on the big games

I reckon Stevi that by Wednesday when the Waiting List Blues will all have been offered season cards for 2015/16, we will have about 43,000 season card holders. This guesstimate is based on:
34,500 renewals (last year's figure less 2,000 attrition), plus
8,500 Season card holders from the Waiting List. Assuming 85% of the WL Blues take up a season card for 15/16.

Some Blues may default on DD payments but IMHO these will be offset by areas of the ground where a few more season cards will be openly sold e.g. Family stand and Premium.

We could live with 43,000 season card sales but I am now thinking with you that it would make sense for the Club to sell up 45k if possible. That would leave up to 3k for away fans and 7k for individual sales.

The Club have been making a big effort with travel and Tourism forms over to try to attract more overseas fans and Blues from the rest of the UK - so 7k for match day sales feels about right to me.

It is interesting that the Club is now advertising the Waiting List for 2016/17 tickets - and these Blues need to be encouraged by attending some PL games IMHO.

we'd need to check with the poster formally known as de niro, but it does seem as though it's died a death
i heard there were only 23 on it last count

I guess the Premium ticket hikes would have hit the affordability of running Superbia - if Blues chose to sit in those areas? We're Superbia Blues able to pick (more or less) where they sat in the Etihad?

I guess the Premium ticket hikes would have hit the affordability of running Superbia - if Blues chose to sit in those areas? We're Superbia Blues able to pick (more or less) where they sat in the Etihad?
that makes no odds
superbia is a fixed price for all games, in fact it would have made made more sense for me to get the most expensive seat in the house to offset the superbia cost

that makes no odds
superbia is a fixed price for all games, in fact it would have made made more sense for me to get the most expensive seat in the house to offset the superbia cost

Thanks. I was looking at it from the Club's perspective. If the most expensive seats at the Etihad are £900 deader than that (in theory) cuts the margin for paying for admin etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.